I dont know you anymore

*Skylar’s POV*

I don’t know if I should sit with Dylan at lunch, I- I don’t want to get hurt again. What If he is playing around with me so he can destroy me just like hunter did. Something took over me and I did it anyways.

“Oh hey Sky, glad you could join us”

“Thanks for the invite”

“Guys this is Skylar”

I heard all the people say “hey” or “hi” it felt good to be included for once.

“Hey guys” I smiled and waved kind of awkwardly but hopefully no one could tell. I sat down next to Dylan and started eating my lunch. I looked around and saw a bunch of people eating by themselves and I know how bad that makes you feel. And the worst part was that people would tease you and you would get bullied. There was this one girl that was almost crying and people were throwing paper at her. I stood up and walked over there.

“Hey guy cut it out will you” I yelled

The girl looked over at me. She was pretty and I didn’t know why guys would pick on her. She had blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Aww look one loner is standing up for another loner” said one guy

“What’s your problem?!” I was getting mad at this point

“My problem is that you can’t just mind your own business”

“This is my business, you can’t just go around hurting whoever you want”

“Oh yea and who’s going to stop me?”

I looked around hoping someone would stand up but they were all staring. I’m done with getting pushed around by people and I am not making a fool out of myself again by losing this fight.

“I will!” oh my gosh did I actually just say that?!

“HAHAHA, that’s cute, but do you mind just stepping away”

“Sorry I’m not going to do that”

“Oh well you asked for it” I could see him get ready to hit me. His fist was about to hit me then suddenly something or someone stopped him.

“I don’t think you should do that man” phew omg it was Dylan

“Hey Dylan what are you doing standing up for this nobody” said the guy throwing the punch. I looked at the ground feeling embarrassed.

“She may be a nobody to you but she is somebody to me” he looked at me and smiled.

I could hear people in the cafeteria saying “AWW” or “That’s so sweet” and the funniest one was “Why can’t you do that for me”