Chapter Four: Learn to Hate Better

*This chapter has also been re written. Enjoy*

*HUNTERS POV*

Okay wait. I don't know what to be more surprised of, the fact that she actually told me her name or the fact that the last time she sang in the shower was when she was eight! Even I still sing in the shower. She's so uptight. So many girls flirt with me and talk to me way better than her. I snapped myself out of it and walked back to my room. I grabbed my guitar and started to sing. Yea yea I sing alright, but it's not like I'm any good. I take out all the anger and the confusion out on the guitar. Wow did that sound girly or what. By the time I finished I heard clapping and Skylar's voice.

"aww pretty boy has a heart"

"Yea and you're a stalker princess" I said with a wink

"No I'm not! Anyways you're really good at singing"

"Yea thanks but that's a compliment coming from a girl who hasn't sung in the shower since the age of eight!" she giggled and it was cute. No Hunter puppies are cute. Shut the hell up.

"So tell me princess, why don't you sing?"

"I said I don't sing in the shower, I never said I didn't sing"

"So you do sing?"

"Just a bit"

"What songs"

"I don't know any really"

I heard the doorbell ring and it was most likely Connor.

"Connor is here catch ya later princess" she smiled and closed her window.

*SKYLARS POV*

He had the voice of an angel. Guys called angels or is that only girls. I have no idea. He wasn't that bad I guess but then again I knew absolutely nothing about the guy. I don't even know his surname.

Sunday was a bore and I hadn't seen hunter all day. Was it wrong to actually want to see him again? Yes Skylar, it is bad to want to see the jerk again. Don't be an idiot and fall for his looks.

I woke up at 6:30am on Monday and got ready for school. I was in year 11 but I skipped year 10 since I was smarter than all the year 11's at the time. I caught the bus to school and parked in the parking lot was a vehicle that looked familiar. It was a red sports car. It was hunter's car to be exact. He walked out with his friends. When reached me he walked past like I was a stranger. Did he not want anyone to know he knew me and that he talked to me? I could feel a tear coming from my eye. I knew he wasn't different. Damn Sky, why do always trust people so easily? None of them are different. None of them like you, so why would you even get your hopes up. I got to my first class which was English and guess who was there yes once again it was hunter. He was sitting in my seat.

"This is my seat"

He looked at me and said "sorry I don't see your name on it"

"Since when have you even been in this class?"

"Since I decided not to skip this class" he smirked and looked back at his friends.

"Hey aren't you the girl at the party?" his friend yelled

"Yea that's me why?"

"You look better in the dark" his friend didn't say that. Hunter did. The tears left my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. I ran out of class as the teacher walked in. Did he really think that? So what Sky, who cares what that jerk says. When he talked to me out the window, was that just an act? I have no idea what to feel. Maybe I was just desperate for a friend. Maybe I enjoyed the one day I spoke to him. But I know now, he's just another try hard bad boy.