Chapter 44

Y/n's POV
Time skip- 1 month

It's been 1 Month since Demi left for Rehab and I miss her more than ever. I've lost all communication with her and I won't be able to talk to her for another 2 months. Although it's been hard without Demi, the last month has been a real eye opener and I've been working on my mental health more than ever.

It's currently 9:30am and I'm sat at the kitchen island eating breakfast when my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller ID and see it's Dallas, Demi's sister. I answer the phone and say hi. "Hey Y/n!! How have you been?" She asks. "I've been okay I guess what about you?" "I've been alright. Anyway I called to ask you if you'd like to come over later on for dinner? The whole family will be here." I smile and nod but then remember Dallas can't see me. "Yes I'd love to!! I'll see you at 4!!" We said our goodbyes before I ended the call.

I spent the rest of the morning cleaning the house, working out and taking the dogs out for a walk, and before I knew it, it was already 2:30pm. I decided now it was time to get ready to go to Dinner. I made my way upstairs to the closet and chose to wear a pair of black jeans with a crop top and some Adidas trainers. I curled my hair and tied it back in a ponytail and I did a soft glam makeup look. I finished my outfit with some bracelets and a necklace that Demi bought me then I checked the time on my phone and it was 3:45 so I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and my purse and made my way to the garage and jumped in my car after I locked the door.

Once I made my way to Dallas's house I got out the car and I was greeted with Madison and Dianna at the door. "Y/n!! It's great to see you!!" Madison said as I approached them. "Hi Mad I missed you!!" I hugged her before I hugged Dianna and greeted her. We all went inside and went straight to the living room. Eddie came towards me once he noticed me and gave me a hug. I followed Dianna to the kitchen where Dallas was busy making the food we're going to eat later on. "Y/n!!" Dallas squealed once she saw me walk in. I giggled and gave her a hug while Dianna took over and started to prepare the food. "Dianna is there anything you'd like me to help with?" I asked not wanting to be useless. "Oh no honey don't worry about anything. You go and relax In the living room with Dallas and Madison." I didn't want to argue with Dianna so I listened and went with Dallas back to the living room. We decided to watch a movie while we wait for dinner to be ready.

After around 35 minutes Dianna yelled from the kitchen, "DINNER IS READY!" So we all made our way to the kitchen and grabbed our plates and put our food on our plates then we went to the dining table and began eating. "So Y/n what have you been doing these past few weeks?" Dianna asked me. "Well I've been focusing a lot of my time on my health and work." We discussed about a lot of things, we even talked about mine and Demi's wedding, and before we knew it we had all finished our dinner. "Dianna you didn't let me help you before so I'm helping you now with cleaning up." I said to her which made her laugh a little. "Alright I know I won't be able to change your mind." I smiled and grabbed the dirty dishes and made my way to the kitchen with Dianna behind me. Whilst cleaning Dianna looked at me with a concerning look. "Uhm Dianna?" I said a little confused. "Y/n how are you doing whist Demi is gone?" I continued cleaning and I signed trying to hold back tears that were trying to escape. "Honestly I'm not doing the best. What I said before was true, I am working on my mental health and focusing on work, but it's so tough without her by my side." Dianna wrapped her arm around me and kissed my head. "Yeah I figured. How about you stay with us for a while? Or we can stay with you? Either way you won't be alone while she's away." I smiled a little and wiped my cheek. "Yes I'd love to stay with you!!" We dried the dishes and put them away then we went to the living room and joined the others. "Guys I've decided that Y/n will stay with us for the next few weeks so she won't be alone at home without Demi." Dianna spoke. "Awwh Y/n stay as long as you'd like!!" Dallas said as she sat beside me and gave me a hug. "Thank you guys I love you all" We all stood up and had a group hug.

We carried on watching the same movie from earlier on, and once it finished I grabbed my keys and left to go back home and pack my things. I ended up having 3 bags filled with clothes and other essentials then another bag of things for the dogs. I grab all the bags and put them in the car then I put the dogs leads on and gently put them in the car too. After I get in the car I drive back to Dianna's home and Dallas help me with my bags while Madison takes the dogs. Dallas lead me to the guest room where I'll be staying. Once she left the room I put some of my clothes away and I changed into something more comfy then I took my makeup off before going back down to the living room.

I sat down beside Madison and Batman jumps up onto my lap. We all relax and watch TV until it gets quite late and we decide it's time to call it a day and go to sleep.