Chapter 9

Y/n POV

HOLY SHIT!! Demi actually KISSED me!!

When I left her house and got in my car I was a little disappointed that the night didn't end somewhere but I knew we couldn't move on as something else other than friends. Her fans wouldn't like me. I know they'd prefer Wilmer over me.

{skip to the next morning}

I woke up and got ready and headed to work. If you didn't know already I work at Island Records Studio. I pretty much help artists with their upcoming singles, albums, etc. Once I arrived and made it to my office (that's right an office!) I checked my schedule and saw I had an appointment with the one and only.. Demi lovato. Great.

It had been an hour and Demi was about to come in for the work we had to do together. I don't know if she knew I was going to work with her. She never mentioned it yesterday. I was going through my messages when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Missed me?" Asked Demi in her sexy voice.
"No not really" I said giggling knowing I'm annoying her.
"Oh well I'm going to make sure when I leave you'll be drooling over me." She replied back smirking.

I imagined what would happen between us then I snapped back into reality remembering how we could never date.

We carried on working and talking about the album and the upcoming release when I noticed Demi's hand moving slowly towards my thigh. Once she placed her hand on my thigh I couldn't help but enjoy the feeling but then once again snapping out of reality and I stopped her hand from moving upwards.
"Demi I'm sorry I can't." I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I rushed out of the studio and ran into the nearest restroom and locked myself in a stall. As I try to calm down I hear footsteps walking towards the stall and then a soft voice.

"Y/n what's going on? Are you ok?" I took a deep breath and unlocked the door then walked past Demi to go to the sinks to fix my makeup.
"Y/n please talk to me" Demi said in a soft yet firm voice. I looked up at her and tried to explain.

"Demi I can't date you because your fans will hate me and I know they'd prefer Wilmer over me and I don't think your family will like me and I don't know what to do and I'm just a mess and I don't understand why you'd like someone like me" I realised I was waffling but I carried on. Suddenly, I was interrupted by soft lips on mine. A few seconds later, Demi removed her lips from mine and smiled.

"Don't worry about that love. My Lovatics will love you and if they don't I won't even care because then they're not real fans. And my family will LOVE you!! You're so sweet and funny, how can anyone not love you? And I don't think you're a mess I like you because you're a great person inside and out and you're just great company and I love getting to know you and spending time with you."

I started to tear up again hearing what Demi was saying about me. I hugged her then kissed her lips holding her close to me. I never wanted this to end, It was just perfect but we eventually ended the kiss when we needed to catch our breath.

A/n let me know what you want to happen between Demi and y/n💗