Chapter 4

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning wrapping myself in a blanket and making my way downstairs where I see Demi making breakfast.

"Morning y/n!! Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I did thank you, what's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes!"

Yay! I love pancakes! I sat at the dining room table and scrolled through twitter when Demi came and placed a plate of pancakes in front of me and sat down to eat her breakfast. When we finished we both went to the living room and I turned on the tv to find something to watch while Demi washed the dishes.

{skip 2 hours}

I decided I had overstayed my welcome so I went upstairs and changed into the clothes I had wore for the day before, before heading downstairs to say bye to Demi. She looked sad knowing I was leaving so I asked her if she would like to drive me home to make her feel better and instantly a smile appeared on her face.

We headed to Demi's car after we both got ready and sang our heart out to the songs on the radio while heading to my house. Once we arrived I invited Demi to come in for a drink but she politely declined and said she had work to do so we said our goodbyes and she left.

A/n this was kinda boring I know but hopefully later on this will be better!