Chapter 37

Y/n's POV
It's been a few weeks since the European Leg of the tour has started and I haven't been more happier than I am right now. Not only am I seeing my favourite people everyday, but I'm seeing my fiancé act more like herself now, happier and more Demi-like. There has been a few slip ups here and there but instead of hiding them from me, she's told me about them, down to the littlest detail, and I couldn't be more prouder. I know talking about relapsing and struggles are tough so I'm so proud Demi's letting me in on these tough times so I can help.

Tonight Demi will be performing in Cologne, Germany. The crew are setting everything up for the show and Demi has around two hours until she has to do soundcheck and other rehearsals. Myself, Demi and Joy, Demi's opening Act, are all in Demi's dressing room chilling on the couches. We talked about anything and everything, posted stories on our Instagrams and we had deep conversations too. Somehow it was already time for Demi to leave for soundcheck. "I'll see you in an hour baby." She said as she grabbed her things. "Alright baby I love you." I walked over to her just before she opened the door and planted a kiss on her cheek, making her smile. "I love you too." She replied then left. I walked back to the couch where Joy was sat. "You both make such a cute couple!" I blushed from her comment. "Thanks, I'm hoping once this tour is officially over we can get married and maybe start a family." I smiled at the thought of Demi as the mother of my future children. "You'd both be amazing parents." Joy spoke. I thanked her again and we ended up talking about our past lives.

Demi's POV
I was just about finishing up with soundcheck when I decided I wanted to do something for Y/n. I know she's been doubting our relationship for a while because of my mistakes and I have reassured her but I think I need to show her how much I love her rather than just saying it. As I walk back to my dressing room I bump into Jill and Paul, my Glam team. "Hey guys!" I say smiling at them, "Hey D, what's up?" Paul says. We talk for a few minutes then decide for us all to go to my dressing room. We walk in and no one is in here so I pull out my phone to text Y/n.

Demi: Hey baby, where did you go?
Fiancé😍💗: Hi love, Me and Joy just went to down to the canteen to eat. You wanna join us?💗
Demi: No thanks babe, I'm with Paul and Jill for glam. I'll see you in a bit. Love you xx
Fiancé😍💗: Alright see you. Love you too x

I didn't need to do glam for another hour or so but I only said that to Y/n so it would give us some time to plan what I'm going to do for the little surprise. The three of us talk about different ideas and we end up talking for 20 minutes trying to figure out the perfect surprise, and it really didn't help that I'm and perfectionist. After some time, we finally thought of the perfect surprise for Y/n. I'm going to bring her up on stage half way into the concert and sing our favourite song to her. We both planned to have this song as our 'first dance' song at our wedding because it's one of our favourite songs and it just sums up our entire relationship in 3 minutes.

"Ahh I can't wait!! This will be perfect!" I say jumping up and down excitedly as Paul and Jill laugh at my silliness. After a few more minutes of talking I rush down to the sound team and tell them the plan so they can get everything ready for when the time comes. I stayed there with the sound team for a while so I know everything is going to be okay then I leave when it's time for my glam. I go back to my dressing room where I see Paul and Jill setting up all their needed products. After a while I finally finished glam and just in time because Y/n walks in. "Omg Baby you look STUNNING!!" Y/n says after her jaw dropped. I giggle and walk towards her, kissing her cheek when I get close enough. "Thank you love." Jill and Paul left, leaving me and Y/n alone so I used this opportunity to quickly change into the first outfit for the concert. Once I got dressed and received help from Y/n for the zipper at the back of the outfit. We chilled for a while on our phones when the tour manager came to take us to the stage, moments before the concert starts.

The concert so far is going great and the fans are amazing this show. I just finished singing games so I thought now would be the perfect time for the surprise. I look over to the side stage to see Y/n sat watching with Jill beside her. I gave her a cheeky grin before I start taking to the audience. "So as many of you know, I've been touring with a special someone and that special someone will soon be my wife." As I stopped the entire arena filled with cheers from my fans and I laughed at how cute they were. "So if you all don't mind I'd like to bring out my soon to be wife for something." Once again the fans cheered so I took that as approval and I looked over to Y/n and she looked confused which made me giggle. I ran over to the side stage where she was, "Baby come on don't keep everyone waiting" I laughed. "Demi what are you doing?" She asked confused and I could tell she was nervous. "Baby trust me, don't be nervous I'm going to be with you." She finally nodded and followed me out. As we walked out the crowed cheers grew louder seeing Y/n and I smiled knowing my fans finally like Y/n. Someone from the tour crew came and left a stool for Y/n to sit on so I lead her to the seat and she sat down. I held her hand and squeezed it as I talked in the microphone that I was holding with my other hand. "This woman right here is not only the love of my life but she's my best friend, and I couldn't be more happier than I am right now in life." I started tearing up but I took a deep breath trying to hold back the tears. I looked directly into Y/n's eyes as I spoke, "Baby I just want you to know how much I love you so here goes nothing!" The music started to play and I began singing.

You say you'll be down in five
The smell of your perfume
Is floating down the stairs
You're fixing up your hair like you do
I know that I'll be a mess
The second that I see you
You won't be surprised
It happens every time
It's nothing new

It's always on a night like tonight
I thank God you can read my mind
'Cause when you look at me with those eyes

I'm speechless
Staring at you, standing there in that dress
What it's doing to me, ain't a secret
'Cause watching you is all that I can do
And I'm speechless
You already know that you're my weakness
After all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm speechless

It started when you said hello
Just did something to me
And I've been in a daze
Ever since the day that we meet
You take the breath out of my lungs
Can't even fight it
And all of the words out of my mouth without even trying

And I'm speechless
Staring at you, standing there in that dress
What it's doing to me, ain't a secret
'Cause watching you is all that I can do

And I'm speechless
You already know that you're my weakness
After all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm speechless

Yeah, baby, mmm
It's always on a night like tonight
I thank God you can read my mind
'Cause when you look at me with those eyes

I'm speechless
You're standing there in that dress
Girl it ain't a secret
'Cause watching you is all that I can do, oh
I'm speechless
You already know that you're my weakness
After all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm speechless

Oh, you know it, baby
Oh oh, mmm

As I finished the song I look over to Y/n and she was in tears. I put the microphone in the stand and run over to her. She stands up and we hug, I bring her close to my body. Once we break apart I look deeply in her beautiful brown eyes, and at this moment I didn't care if we was in front of thousands of people, I kissed her soft lips passionately before breaking apart and wiping her tears that were falling down her cheeks. "That was so beautiful Demi, thank you." She said after calming down. "I want you to know how much I love you and I'm never leaving you and I don't want you to think I'll ever leave you." She smiled and hugged me again. We didn't even realise but the crowed was going ballistic. I laughed at them realising we've never shown PDA since we got engaged on tour. We fully broke apart and Y/n went backstage so I could carry on with the concert.

A/n The song is called speechless by Dan and Shay💗