Chapter 2

Y/n POV
The day finally arrived!! I was going to see DEMI LOVATO!!
It's Friday today so I had school but I'm gonna skip it just so I have time to prepare myself for the concert. I want to look presentable for Demi so I decided to go get my nails done.
I quickly put on a jumper and jeans then my trainers and grabbed my bag and keys before leaving to go to the nail salon.

{skip to 4:30}

I made it home in time for me to get something to eat and get ready for the concert. I made a sandwich and ate it before going to my room and decide on an outfit to wear. After contemplating for a while I decided on wearing a Demi T-shirt, jeans and my vans. I curled my chocolate brown hair and put a bit of makeup on - only mascara and lipstick. Then I grabbed a coat as it was a little cold outside and went in my car and drove to the O2 arena.

I made it to the arena with 10 minutes left till the show started. I rushed in and signed in before making it to my seat. I made it just in time 'cause all of a sudden it got dark and the stage lights came on. Music started to play and Demi came out!! She looked so gorgeous!! (pic above)

The concert ended and I'm pretty sure I've used all the storage up in my phone from the videos I took but oh well. It was almost time for the meet & greet so I made my way to the line which by the way was SO LONG!!

"NEXT!" Shouted a security guard. Omg that's me, I'm next!! I started to walk to the curtains where on the other side was Demi. I made my way through and the girl before me had just left. Then in a soft, calm voice I heard Demi say "Hi how are you?" While holding out her arms to hug me. I walked up to her with a big smile on my face and hugged her. It was amazing, I couldn't help but focus on her vanilla scent, it was like heaven. I told Demi everything I planned to say to her beforehand- from saying I love you to the way she saved my life. I even made her laugh. GOD her laugh!! Never in a million years have I thought of hearing that beautiful laugh in person.

"Would you like to take a picture beautiful?" Demi asked while looking deeply in my eyes and smiling. I obviously said yes and told her how I wanted her to pose. Once we took the picture we hugged again and Demi placed a note in my pocket then winked at me.
"I hope to see you soon beautiful"
And with that I said goodbye and left the meet & greet area. I took out the note and my eyes widened.

I noticed you in the crowd, you're so beautiful. Call me sometime, 234567 9073 xx

I'm I dreaming?? Did THE Demi Lovato just give me her number???

A/n I'm not the best writer but I'm trying!! Next chapter will be Demi's POV