Chapter 23

Y/n's POV
I wake up from Batman licking my face. I open my eyes to be blinded by the sun coming through the windows. I look around and notice I'm laying on the couch in the living room with Demi beside me and her family on the floor sleeping. I look for my phone, finding it on the floor beside the coffee table. I pick it up to check the time. 5:45am. I roll my eyes and fell backwards, laying back down onto the couch. I don't remember much from last night but I do know once everyone left we all wanted to stay up and watch a movie but I guess we all ended up falling asleep. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep again.

Demi's POV
9:00am. I woke up on the couch beside Y/n. I remember exactly what happened last night since I wasn't drinking, all the guests had left and my family wanted to watch Maleficent so we all went to watch it but ended up falling asleep. I got up from the couch and went upstairs to the bathroom. I took a shower and freshened up then went to the walk in closet to find something to wear. I decided on an oversized hoodie and leggings since I wasn't working today. I went back downstairs to see Y/n, My mom and Eddie awake. I smiled at them and said good morning before making my way to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

My mom and Y/n came in to help me and Eddie woke up Dallas and Maddie so they could join us and eat. After finishing making the pancakes we all sat at the table and ate, catching up on things and everyone wanted to get to know Y/n some more. After breakfast I showed everyone to their rooms and they all went to have showers and change into comfortable clothes.  Y/n and I stayed in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes.

"Uh Demi? Do you think your mom and dad like me?" Y/n asked a little scared. "Of course they do! You're so kind and caring why wouldn't they like you?" I replied reassuring her which she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. We carried on talking about other things when Dallas came in.

"Hey D what are we gonna do today?" She asked as she walked over to us. "Whatever you guys want to do I guess. I mean you are the guests here." I said smiling. "Let's wait for mom, Maddie and Eddie to come down then we can decide." Dallas said. I nodded in agreement then went to the living room with Dallas and Y/n behind me following. We watched TV for a while, then everyone else came down and joined us.

Somehow we ended up staying exactly where we were all day, watching movies back to back and eating nothing but takeouts and chocolates. It was almost midnight so we called it a day and went upstairs to our rooms to sleep.

{skip to the next day}

Since we didn't do anything yesterday I've decided I want to take my family out to go have dinner at a restaurant. I was in my bedroom doing my makeup when Dallas comes in to chat. I noticed her in the vanity mirror and smiled, "Hi Dal what's up?" She walked towards me and sat down on a chair near me. "Nothing much just wanted to see what my sister was doing." I nodded and carried on with my makeup.

"So how long have you been with Y/n?" She asked. "Two years, we met at one of my concert meet & greets." I smiled remembering the memory. "She's really nice, I'm happy you've found someone so great." "Yeah she is, thanks Dal. Actually I wanted to tell you before I tell mom and Eddie but I'm thinking of proposing to her." Dallas's eyes widened then she plastered a huge smile on her face, "Omg really?! I'm so excited I'm going to have another sister!!" I giggled and hugged her, relieved at her support. We both went downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen baking cookies- well Y/n and my mom baking cookies, Maddie and Eddie were just being silly. Me and Dallas both laughed at them then went to join them before we all had to get dressed for the dinner at the restaurant.

I decided on wearing a black leather dress with cutouts on the front and back and a smokey eye

Once the dinner had ended I paid, after arguing with Eddie that I pay because this was my treat, and we all left to go back home

Once the dinner had ended I paid, after arguing with Eddie that I pay because this was my treat, and we all left to go back home. Once we made it home everyone went to their rooms, but I decided to go see my mom and Eddie to talk. I made it to their room and knocked on their door. "Come in!" I heard my mom call out. I walked in and they both smiled at me, which I smiled back. I walked towards their bed and sat down then gestured for them to sit too.

I took a deep breath and spoke. "Mom, Eddie. I've been dating Y/n for two years now and I know you have only just met her but she is the kindest most caring person I've ever met so I want you both to know.. I'm going to propose to her. I still haven't figured out when and how but I'm going to propose." I stopped talking and stared at them both waiting patiently for a response. Thankfully my mom smiled at me and hugged me. "I'm so happy for you sweetheart. I haven't known her long but she is really sweet and kind towards us so I know she'll make you happy." I was relieved hearing that from my mom, since I was scared of her reaction to all this. I looked at Eddie and he gave me a smile too, "I love you Demi and I know you're happy with Y/n and that's all that matters." I hugged them both then said goodnight and left to go back to my room.

Now I just need to tell Maddie and I want to know how she feels with all this because I know she liked Wilmer the most when I was with him. They were both inseparable and she was really upset when we broke up. Hopefully she likes Y/n and she'll be happy for me. I went to my room and laid in bed cuddling up to Y/n then closed my eyes to sleep.