Chapter 43

Demi's POV
Today is finally the day. I'M GOING HOME!! After weeks staying in hospital with countless checkups and the terrible food, I can finally go home with my love!! When I woke up I had a few more checkups with my doctor to make sure everything was fine for me to leave and Y/n went to get all the forms ready for us to leave. Somehow this took longer than we expected, 2 hours longer.

Once everything was sorted Y/n helped me pack everything I had in my room and we left the hospital. Max, my bodyguard, had arrived a few minutes after and dropped us off at the hotel where we were both supposed to be staying and we packed all our things and signed out at the reception. Myself and Y/n decided it was best if I go back to rehab as soon as possible instead of continuing the tour so we're going to fly back to LA and I'm going to go back to Rehab there. Max helped us take our bags to the car and we drove to the airport. Once we made it to the airport entrance, there was crowds of paps and fans, I didn't want to talk to anyone right now or deal with paps so when I got out the car I held on to Y/n's hand and walked straight through the crowds of people with my head down.

After we got through security and we got to the private area I started to relax a bit. The private plane we were flying on wasn't ready yet so we had to wait a while until we could get onboard. Thankfully the wait was that long and we got to our seats. The flight had began and I fell asleep within the first 20 minutes of being in the air because I was exhausted from waking up early.

A few hours later we landed in LAX. We made it to our car without any fans bothering us however paps were still everywhere. Once we made it home, Y/n and I left our bags in our closet and we laid in bed together and cuddled. "Baby I missed you so much and I'm so glad you're okay." Y/n spoke as I laid my head on her chest. "Me too baby. And I'll be even better once I come back from rehab." Y/n kissed my head and nodded. We ended up falling asleep after a few minutes and the next day, Max dropped me off to a Rehab centre where I'll be staying for the next 3 months

A/n OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD. I AM SORRY.  Quarantine has really gotten to me in the worst way so I'm sorry for the lack of chapters.