Chapter 11

It has been over a year since y/n and Demi started dating, however they've been keeping it quiet and have only told their family and close friends.

Demi's POV
This past year has been the best year of my life. I've found the girl of my dreams and I couldn't be more happier. I want her to know how much I love her so I'm thinking of taking her somewhere special.

I wake up and get ready for the day and message my love.

D: Hey bby, I need you to get ready and I'll pick you up in an hour xx
Y: Ooo fun!! Where are we gonna go?
D: It's a surprise so no hints!! Wear something comfortable
Y: I can't wait!! See you soon Dems <3

Right operation: get-everything-sorted-for-this-magical-date-in-under-an-hour has officially started!! I messaged my best friend Sirah and asked her to come pick up the things and help me set it all up. She came in less that 10 minutes and we went to the location of the date and set up a romantic picnic. After making sure everything looked perfect for like the thousandth time Sirah had to drag me away and take me home just in time for me to touch up my makeup and pick up Y/n.

I made it to Y/n's home and knocked on the door. Not even a minute later she opened the door and I was mesmerised!! She wore a simple crop top and jeans but somehow she made it look so stunning!

I lead her in my car and I blindfolded her. "DEMIII where are you taking me?!!!" She asked annoyed but excited. "I'm sorry love but I can't tell you until we get there!" She sighed but understood.

The drive took around 10 minutes so It wasn't too bad. Once we got out the car I lead her to the location and slowly took her blindfold off.

"OMG DEMI!!! This is PERFECT!!" She said while jumping up and down from excitement. "How did you know I love picnics at the beach?!" She asked. "I called your friend and she helped me" I smiled and a wave of relief hit me knowing she loves the surprise.

We sat down and ate the picnic I packed beforehand, and talked all day long. We didn't even realise how long we were there until we saw the sun starting to set. I leaned in to kiss her lips and she kissed back. It wasn't a heated kiss but we did make out for a while, then breaking the kiss to catch our breath. I pulled out my phone to take a selfie when she kissed my cheek making me smile.

"Demi, I think I'm ready to let the world know I'm yours so if you want you can post that picture online" I looked at her making sure she was telling the truth. Her eyes filled with love and truth. I smiled and kissed her again.

"Babe are you sure? I mean this will be a big deal"

"Yes I'm sure I want the whole world to know that you stole my heart." I blushed at her corniness but I couldn't help but smile.

I went on Instagram and posted the picture captioning it:
"My 💗 I'll love you forever @y/n_y/l/n"

As all the comments came I looked over at y/n who was leaning against my shoulder tweeting about us.

@y/n_y/l/n: my baby girl forever💗 @ddlovato I love you!! *insert picture they took*

I looked through the comments- some negatives but the majority were my loyal Lovatics congratulating us. What would I do without them?