Chapter 15

Demi's POV
Its been a month since I asked Y/n to live with me, and we would've been living together right now. BUT we decided we should start fresh and buy a new home together. Turns out, finding the perfect home for you and your partner, is not the easiest thing in the world. Every time one of us find a house we like the other person doesn't like it. And it's been like that for a MONTH. So I decided to make this experience more fun. I'm going to build a house from scratch and Y/n and I can design everything- from the way the exterior looks, to the colour of the doors. That way it really will be the perfect home and we will both LOVE IT.

So I called different companies to help us with this project and I found the perfect building crew to help us bring the house of our dreams to life!

Right now me and Y/n are getting ready for our lunch date. And that's when I'm thinking of telling her. It's going to be so romantic. I'm going to take her to her favourite cafe, then we're going to walk in the park and that's when I'll tell her!

We're now in the park walking along the path. This would be so much more special if there wasn't paparazzi everywhere. Sometimes I wish we weren't famous so the little things we plan are so much more personal and special. Anyway, we walked towards an old bench and sat down to take some selfies. I built up the confidence in me and told her, "Babe I have a surprise for you. We're going to build our new home from scratch and we can design EVERYTHING!" She got up and jumped up and down in excitement then sat on my lap. I giggled at her silliness then kissed her lips not caring that the paps were taking a thousand pictures of us.

We got back to my house and chilled out in the living room. I opened up Instagram on my phone and uploaded a selfie me and Y/n took in the park with a caption announcing we're moving in together.

@ddlovato : Guys we have an announcement!!  @Y/n_y/l/n and I are finally moving in together!💗 True love does exist and I'm so happy to be with this amazing woman, I love you Y/n!!

I hit 'post' and laid my head on Y/n's shoulder reading all the sweet comments my beautiful Lovatics were sending. I then spent a few minutes following fan accounts, replying to DMs and comments while Y/n was looking through Pinterest for house inspiration. She's so cute!! I couldn't help myself but take a load of snapchats of her because she was being so adorable. We laughed and joked around then went to my bedroom to sleep. Tomorrow and everyday after that will be a loooong and stressful day trying to build our home and make sure it's ready as soon as possible.

A/n letting you guys know now, my school closed down because of the Coronavirus so you'll be getting A LOT more chapters!!