Chapter 40

Y/n's POV
Angry? Sad? Scared? I don't know what to feel. I thought I made it clear to Demi that I wanted her to talk to me whenever she feels depressed or if she thinks she will relapse again. And now I'm stood beside a hospital bed in the ER, not knowing if my fiancé will ever wake up. The Doctors have done multiple checkups on her and they've hooked her up to different machines that I don't even know what they do. It's been a few hours since myself and Jill brought Demi in and annoyingly, TMZ has already found out about Demi Overdosing.

 It's been a few hours since myself and Jill brought Demi in and annoyingly, TMZ has already found out about Demi Overdosing

"Y/n I think you should call Demis' family and let them know what has happened." Jill said as she tried to comfort me. I wiped tears away from my cheeks as I nodded. "Yeah I guess you're right, I'll be back." I switched place with Jill, so she was now beside Demi and I walked out the room to the waiting room down the hall. I pressed on Diannas' contact on my phone and before I called her I took a couple deep breaths to compose myself. I finally called her after a few minutes and she answered after two rings. "Hi honey, how are you?" "Uhm hi Dianna." I didn't know what to say. "Y/n what's wrong?" "I-I-It's D-D-Demi..." There was silence for a while until Dianna spoke. "What happened to her?!" she asked with worry in her tone. "S-S-She O-OD." Once I told Dianna everything that had happened I ended up crying uncontrollably. "I'll be there with the others as soon as I can." We said our goodbyes and as soon as we ended the call I texted Dianna the address of the hospital that we were in, before I made my way back to Demis' room.

An hour has already passed and Demis' family had arrived a few minutes ago. Her parents are sat beside the hospital bed crying hoping Demi would wake up whilst Dallas and Maddie are calling other family and friends and letting them know about the situation. Jill left once Demis' family came because she needed to head to work. We spent the rest of the evening there until the visiting time was over and we had to leave. Demi's family had already said goodbye to me and they kissed Demis' head goodbye before leaving, leaving me alone with Demi.

I sat beside the hospital bed and took Demis' hand in mine. "Baby. Please wake up. Please don't leave me like this. I'm sorry for what I said, I should have realised you were upset and I should have helped you. I love you Demi, please wake up." I sighed as I wiped tears that managed to escape my eyes. "I'm not mad at you for not telling me. I just want you to be okay and be happy. I want to be with you forever and help you through this journey." I kissed the back of her hand then I moved up to her forehead and kissed her there. I then gently laid Demi's hand onto the bed and I grabbed my things and walked out the room, trying my hardest not to cry again.

I made it back to the hotel and went up to mine and Demis' room. As I walked to the bedroom I broke down and cried again. I can't imagine my life without Demi, she's made my life so much more better than before I met her. We planned so much for our future. We was going to get married once the tour was over with our friends and family watching and we was going to start a family together. But now, who knows if we can do all that. I was sat on the bed for a while just gazing into my hands and thinking about the future until I snapped back into reality from a knock at the door. I took deep breaths before I stood up and made my way to the front door. I tried to look in the peep hole but it was black, the person on the other side clearly didn't want me to know who it was. I unlock the door and slowly open it revealing the person stood out in the hall way.

Tall, blonde hair, fairly tanned skin. It couldn't be. Is it?

"Y/n. Nice to see you after being arrested by your bitchy fiancé."

A/n Comment what you think will happen next. Do you think Demi will wake up? What do you think Y/n will do with this unexpected visitor?
Love you all. STAY STRONG💗