chapter 17

Y/n's POV
It's finally the day I can go see my new home fully furnished!! Samantha, our interior designer has shown me lots of pictures of little things in parts of the house but she never let me see the whole house because she wanted to keep it as a surprise for me. I'm so glad I chose her to help with this part of the project, I know the house will look incredible. I messaged Samantha, asking when I can go see mine and Demi's home.

Y: Hey Samantha! Any idea when i can come see what you've done to my home?

Samantha: Hello Ms Y/l/n, you can come right now if you want. My team and I are done with the little things now.

Y: Samantha, I told you, you can call me Y/n. And great! I'll see you in 10 minutes.

Samantha: See you then Y/n.

I went to get dressed into a pair of jeans and a plain T-shirt. Then went to put on a little makeup on. I made my way downstairs to see Demi on the couch playing with Batman, her dog. I went to hug her goodbye and pet Batman. "Where are you going?" she asked confused as she hugged me back. "I just need to go meet up with someone for business reasons. I'll be back in an hour to pick you up." I replied back, trying to contain my excitement, which obviously I failed. She once again looked at me confused, then smiled letting me go. I kissed her then left. Damn, I cannot wait to see the look on her face!!

The drive took longer than I expected because of the stupid traffic. Usually it would take me 10 maybe 15 minutes but today it took flipping 30 minutes! I finally made it to the house and I pulled up to the gate. I made my way to the door and opened it to see Samantha stood there with a massive smile on her face. "Y/n! So glad you made it! So what do you think?" I looked around and my jaw dropped. "SAMANTHA!! OMG THIS IS PERFECT!!" I ran towards her and hugged her tight. She did an AMAZING job! If I did this on my own, I know for a fact the house would NOT look like this!

Samantha gave me a tour of the house, and every time we went into a room I squealed like a little girl, which made her laugh. We finally finished the tour and we just chilled in the living room for a bit while I messaged Demi.

Y: Hey Dems! I'm gonna come back to yours in a bit, so make sure you're dressed so I can take you somewhere.

D: Where are we going bby?

Y: You'll see! I'll come pick you up in 15 minutes. I love you

D: I love you too💗

I said goodbye to Samantha, even though I was going to see her again in a while, and went back to Demi's house. I got there and beeped the horn for Demi to come out. She came and sat in the passenger seat. "Y/n!! Where are we going!!" She kept asking all the way there. I kept telling her it was a surprise but she wouldn't listen.

Finally we made it and I told her to close her eyes the second we got out the car. She followed my instructions and I lead her inside. Stood there once again was Samantha waiting to greet Demi for the first time. "Okay, open your eyes!" Demi slowly opened her eyes, scared of what she's going to see, then instantly smiled from ear to ear and jumped up and down with excitement. "OMG Y/n THIS IS EXACTLY LIKE THE PICTURES FROM PINTEREST!! HOW DID YOU DO THIS?!!" She asked screaming from excitement. I laughed and replied "Well it's all because of this magician! Dems meet Samantha, the interior designer who helped me."

They shook hands and Demi hugged her and said thank you. Once they let go I grabbed Demi's hand and gave her a tour, making sure to leave the Master bedroom for last. "OMG IT'S PERFECT Y/n!!" I'm so happy she loves it! Samantha eventually left and we spent our first night in our new home cuddled up in our bed watching movies. Demi had called Sirah to stay at her apartment to look after Batman whilst we were gone for the night.

Demi and Y/n's new home👇