Chapter 14

Demi's POV
I made it to Y/n's house and honestly, I don't want to see her. I'm so angry at her for hurting me the way she did. I unlocked the door since I had a key and walked in. And stood there was Y/n with red puffy eyes and a small smile. She was crying too? I walk up to her and she instantly wrapped her arms around me. I pulled away and walked towards the living room couch with her walking behind me. We both sat down and I stayed quiet letting her speak.

"Demi I want you to know I'm never going to hurt you. Rita is my Ex Girlfriend. We dated for like 2 months when you moved to LA and we stopped talking but it was nothing serious. She had a meeting with me yesterday but I didn't know it was going to be with her. When the meeting ended she kissed me but I pulled away and said I'm with you. I'm so sorry babe if I hurt you. You don't deserve the pain I put you through." As she spoke tears formed in her eyes and I could tell she wasn't lying. Once she finished explaining I just sat closer to her and hugged her then let go to kiss her passionately. I forgive her. She really didn't do anything wrong so I trust her.

It was almost midnight, and we were both in her bed laying close to each other cuddling. I missed her touch, even if it was only a day I never wanted to leave her again. I snapped out of my thoughts from Y/n talking. "Baby I know we've been through a lot this past year but it has been the best year of my life. I love you so much." I smiled at her, then it just slipped out, "Y/n, do you want to move in with me?"

I looked at her trying to read what her face is saying. I thought I just blew it but she smiled from ear to ear. "Yes! A thousand times yes!" Relieved, I hugged her tight and snuggled into her neck.

This is the best day of my life. I'm finally going to live with the woman I love.