happily ever after (edited)

Y/N pov
TODAY IS THE BIG DAY,IM GETTING MARRIED!!! I never thought this day would come,I never thought I would find the girl I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, let alone in high school. We went shopping for my wedding dress a few weeks ago and I loved it so much, I thought it was beautiful. My bridesmaid dresses were a beautiful blue that matched the colors that were going on the chairs. Tori and I were riding with Mrs Vega and Trina to pick up Cat, we had my dress and the bridesmaid dresses in the back. I decided to make Tori my maid of honor and she's been a really good one, always there for me, has everything prepared and it's way less stressful for me. When we got to the venue I was getting way more nervous, not because I didn't wanna marry Jade, but because I was going to be getting married to the most beautiful person in the world.

Jades POV
While I was in my changing room I was getting nervous, my palms were sweating, knees were weak, and I think I might be having a slight heart attack, but that's fine, right?! In about an hour and a half I would be marrying the most amazing, stunning funny women who I totally didn't deserve.The guys walked into my changing room, after knocking of course, to keep me company. 

"Hey Jade, how are you feeling" Andre asked, I gave him a big smile

 "I am so excited and I can't wait till I see her walk down that aisle" I replied and the two boys smiled.

No ones POV
Jade was standing in front of the priest with Andre and Robbie were beside her. Jade kept on shifting on her feet nervously and excitedly, she's been waiting months for this day and it was finally here, she was gonna marry the love of her life. Tori and Cat walked out of the building walking to stand in the front where Y/N would be standing shortly. "Here comes the bride" started playing and Y/N linked arms with her dad and Mr.Vega walking out to the venue. As soon as Jades eyes landed on Y/N, she started tearing up. Y/Ns two "dads" kissed each side of her cheek, which was their way of letting her go. Once Y/N was in facing Jade in front of the priest, she wiped a tear that escaped Jades eye and gave her a heart melting smile.

Skip to vows
Jades vows: "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, you are the best thing that has happened to me, we didn't start off on the right foot and for that I am sorry, but now that I've fallen in love with you and gotten to know who you are I am so glad that I got the chance to be in your life. I cant imagine my life without you and I don't ever want to. You make me the happiest I've ever been and calm me down with just your touch and I'm sure everyone here is grateful for that" Jade paused and everyone including her chuckled she continued, 

"I have had such a great time being your girlfriend and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you, and wake up next to you every morning,I love you baby and I cant wait for married life with you" 

Jade and Y/N both had tears in their eyes and so did a few other people.

Y/Ns vows: "Jadey, you and I have been through so much these last few years, with my mom, everything that happened with Beck and everything else we've gone through together. I really don't think I could've done it without you, you make me feel safe and loved. You always do your best to make me feel better but when I need my space you give it to me. Jadelyn West, if someone told me a couple years ago that we would be right here, I would laugh at them.I haven't had the best life, we both know that, but what matters is the life you and I are going to make for ourselves. You know how much I love your voice and I hope you know that now we will be sleeping in the same bed every night,I look forward to you singing me sleep" Y/N shot Jade a wink and continued,

 "so many nights I have laid awake wondering if I'm ever gonna find my girl and now that I've found her,I never wanna let her go.I cant wait to grow  old with you" Y/N finished and she heard Jade sniffle. 

The priest continued with the ceremony and what felt like forever for the two girls he said 

"you may now kiss your bride".

 The kiss was amazing, both girls felt like there were fireworks all around them after the kiss they pulled away and giggled, as everyone was clapping the girls walked hand in hand to where the reception was going to be held.Jade and Y/N danced to their favorite song, then Y/N and her dad danced to their song. Jade and Y/N had their dance too, Jade held her new wife close and sang softly in her ear just like she knew Y/N would want. After dancing and conversating, the reception was over and the newlyweds were off to do what newlyweds do. Jade drove them to the house they bought together where no one would disturb them. Jade parked the car and walked around to the passenger side to let Y/N out. Jade picked her up and Y/N was giggling as Jade tried to open the door. Y/N touched Jades cheek gently and chuckled 

"let me babe"

 she finally got it open and they both sprinting up the stairs to the bedroom.

!!!!!!!!!!!
Jade looked Y/N up and down 

"you look so gorgeous in that dress I almost don't wanna take it off" and Y/N gave her an unamused look and said

 "TAKE OFF THE DAMN DRESS JADELYN WEST".

Jade just laughed and took off the dress sliding down her shoulders as she kissed her. Y/N took off Jade's tux and slid her hand down Jades body grabbing her hips and pulling her down on top of her to connect their lips. Jade kissed down her body all the way to her thighs and stopped at Y/Ns center, looking up at her for confirmation, Y/N nodded her head. Jade started licking her and Y/N was squirming in pleasure and she was close. Jade pulled away and Y/N groaned in annoyance, Jade smirked at her new wife and went back in between her thighs she licked her clit while she inserted two fingers pumping them in and out. Y/N was a moaning mess, getting close to her climax she let out a loud moan convulsing under Jade. Once she came down from her high Jade leaned down and kissed her sweetly, laying next to her ,she held her close and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you so much baby, and I am so lucky to be your wife" Jade told Y/N and she replied 

"I love you too Jadey and I can't wait to start this life with you".

They both fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling each other's warmth and never wanting to let go. They felt so safe together and that night they dreamed about the life they would have together, waking up to each other every morning, cooking breakfast together and coming home to a beautiful wife. They were so in love and never imagined in a million years that they would be married to each other. The first thing Jade put in their room was the drawing Y/N made for her right across from the bed so she would see it when she went to bed and when she woke up. Life was finally perfect for the both of them and sometimes they had to pinch themselves to make sure they weren't dreaming. Y/N dreamed about this day for as long as she could remember and this definitely exceeded her expectations, she had the perfect wife, and perfect life she couldn't imagine a better person to grow old with.