First day (updated)

Y/N's POV

It was my first day at my new school, Hollywood Arts, as I walked through the doors I looked around. This place looked huge, I was sure to get lost by myself as I was looking around I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you" I apologized, they let out a chuckle. 

"It's okay" they paused to look at me, "I haven't seen you here before are you new".

"That obvious huh, yeah I'm new I just got accepted a few weeks ago. My name's Y/N" 

"Well, welcome to Hollywood Arts Y/N , my name's Tori" She said with a smile.

After we introduced ourselves she walked me to my class which she had at the same time.Some dude named Sikowitz, as I walked into the class I already knew this was going to interesting. 

 After we introduced ourselves she walked me to my class which she had at the same time.She opened the door for me and everyone turned around and looked at the new girl, me. The first person I noticed was a gorgeous raven haired girl ,before I could even look at anyone else an adorable redhead came up to me and hugged me, if I'm being honest it kinda scared me.I noticed the raven haired girl was staring at me and she had a weird look on her face. 

I sat down next to Tori in the very front and the redhead was on the other side of me. Sikowitz wanted me to come up and introduce myself. I heard someone talking about me as I was walking up to the stage. I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with anybody but I also wasn't going to let anyone talk about me behind my back. I spun around and saw it was the raven haired girl so I called her out 

"I know you're talking about me so why don't you go ahead and say it out loud", one of the boys who was sitting beside her asked, "yeah Jade why don't you".  

"If you must know i asked him what you were here for because I bet you can't even sing, there you happy" the raven haired girl named Jade said with an attitude.

 "Well I was getting there before you interrupted" I quipped back. 

 She glared at me and some of her friends snickered but I continued

 "I'm here because of my "art" this school picked me because of some of the art I've shown in competitions." 

Tori just smiled at me and Sikowitz asked if I would like to show the class how I draw, I agreed, so I grabbed a piece of paper and looked at the bubbly redhead and asked her 

"what's your name beautiful" she blushed and said her name was Cat I said

 "that's a cute name Cat, is it okay if I draw you" she agreed and I started drawing facing the paper away from everyone except Sikowitz.

 He kept on saying nice things about the art so far which helped, when I was finally done I asked Cat if she was ready and she immediately said yes. I turned the paper around slowly because I was scared of what they would think.When the paper was turned around Cat screamed and ran to me for a hug, she said she loved it everyone else agreed except for, you guessed it, Jade.I have a feeling she's going to be a problem for me here. I let Cat keep the drawing and sat next to Tori, Jade glared at me before I sat down. 

NEXT DAY

After Sikowitz class I had a couple more classes before lunch most of my classes were with Jade of course.Tori met me after class so we could walk to lunch together mainly because I don't know where to go and Jade definitely wasn't going to show me. All of Tori's friends were sitting at that table the first person to catch my eye again was Jade but I quickly looked away. I don't want her to think I'm paying her any attention. Everything was going smoothly until Jade had to mess it up by asking, 

"So, Y/N what's up with you, where'd you come from" she asked kind of harshly.

Her boyfriend Beck pushed her lightly telling her to chill out. I kinda wanted to make her mad so I responded,

"Beck its fine I have no problem telling people I barely know and a person who doesn't even like me my life story" I winked at Beck, which resulted in a glare from Jade. 

 "Watch it Y/L/N" 

 I just smiled innocently at her and started the topic I was dreading.

 I started "Well I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...I'm gay like very gay" I looked down and started playing with my hands, when nobody said anything I gave Tori a look, her and Andre took my hand. 

Tori squeezed my hand telling me to continue and she didn't let go I felt semi comfortable so I started again.

"I'm not going to go very much into detail yet but I'll start by saying something about my parents so you can kinda get an idea of the house I live in, my parents are very religious and I've grown up in church all my life."

 Everybody's eyes were on me except Jade she just kinda looked lost, but I continued,

"I started becoming friends with people who liked the same sex and my parents were worried that I would start liking girls.I had a friend who came out to me and she told me she was in love with me, I didn't know myself very well yet so I told her I was straight because I thought I was." 

Jade interrupted me and said "so you lied to her", I replied "No Jade, I didn't lie to her I just hadn't found myself yet, you wouldn't understand" after I said that I swear I saw her raise her eyebrow as to say I was wrong but I doubt Jade's gay.

 I continued again "I went on a trip with my best friend and I had a long talk with her about my sexuality and this girl I liked and she was very supportive.But I ended up coming out to my parents shortly after, well I guess my therapist technically told my parents and the first thing my mom said when my therapist told her was-"

 I stopped for a second because I started to get choked up but continued on "you know that's not what God wants for you right, its a sin" and was quoting the bible to me just ignoring the fact that I..."

 I felt a lump growing in my throat as I tried to keep from crying, this isn't how I wanted my new possible friends to see me so I apologized and left the table to find the bathroom. Before I got up I saw Jade looked like she was, dare I say, worried. I ran into the bathroom and Tori came in right after me and then Cat they both hugged me. 

 I asked them "do you wanna hear the rest of the story" they said yes so I told them the rest of the story, why i was at therapy anyway and they comforted me.