Birthday (edited)

Y/N POV
Cat and I were on our way to the tattoo parlor and I was actually really nervous but also excited because I've wanted a tattoo for so long.We walked in and there were a lot of pictures of tattoos on the wall, we looked around and the tattoo artist walked over to us. 

"Hello girls, how may I help you" the tattoo artist asked,

"I would like two tattoos, a semicolon on my wrist and an infinity symbol with the name Jade connecting under my breast" I replied.

She led me over to the table and I immediately took Cat's hand. When she started on the first one it hurt a little but when she started the one under my breast it hurt a lot. I whimpered a bit and Cat squeezed my hand, letting me know she was there.It was over fairly quickly, but the one under my breast felt like it took forever probably because it hurt the the most. 

Jades POV
I was at Tori and Y/Ns house getting ready for my baby girls surprise party. I have a feeling
Y/N is mad at me for not going with her to get her first tattoo, but I wanted to get my own tattoo. It was the same design as Y/Ns but with her name obviously, Cat was supposed to bring her home any minute. I was nervous because its her eighteenth birthday and I wanted it to be special. 

"Hey Jade are you okay" Tori asked, 

"yeah,I'm just worried she's not gonna like it and she seemed to be upset with me for not going with her, but hopefully my present will help make up for it" I replied smiling.

Y/N POV
Cat and I went back to my house walking closer to the door I noticed the lights were off,

 "didn't Tori say she was going to be home tonight" I asked Cat,

"uh..uhhhh...uh I t-t-think so" she replied and I gave her a weird look.

Why is she acting so weird, well weirder than usual.I walked in and it was pitch black,I felt sick, Jades not even here on my birthday. Cat looked at me and chuckled, she grabbed my hand and took me to the back door.I opened it and my friends, who became my family jumped up and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N" Tori walked up to me and hugged me

 "Cat, you kept the secret, good job" Tori told her and she replied

 "well, Y/Ns special so I wanted this to be special for her". 

After everyone hugged me the last person was, Jade, she walked over and I engulfed her in a hug, I felt bad. 

"Thank you Jadey, I feel bad now" I said and she replied 

"why babe you didn't do anything wrong",

 "well I was mad at you for not coming with me so you could see how my tattoo looks on me" I said and she smirked, got close to my ear and whispered,

 "I'll see it later tonight babygirl" and she winked. 

"Okay, presents" Cat screamed, 

we walked over to the presents table and I opened them all thanking each person and soon there was one left and it was Jades.

Jades POV
I left when she wasn't paying attention to grab her present, I walked back outside carefully not to spoil the surprise. Mrs Vega was inside, we smiled at each other and before I left she grabbed my arm gently and said 

"listen Jade, you mean a lot to Y/N and I can tell she means a lot to you too, but please don't ever hurt her again. She's told you things she hasn't told most of her closest friends because she trusts you.aI know it has been difficult for you when she has her episodes or when she wakes up in the middle of the night with nightmares about her mom" I looked at her shocked

 "you know about the nightmares" I said and she continued,

 "yes I know about the nightmares and I also know you well enough to trust you to take care of her and help her feel safe.When she came to my house she was a wreck, she didn't have any confidence, she didn't feel pretty and she had a terrible time opening up to people, but you helped her in a way I was never able to, she is incredibly in love with you and I know you are too just don't hurt her again, please" Mrs Vega finished.

I had tears in my eyes "I promise,I wont hurt her" I said and walked back outside.

Y/N POV
Jade was walking outside and it looked like she had been crying 

"whats wrong baby, are you okay" I asked and she replied 

"yeah babygirl, I'm perfectly fine" and kissed my cheek.

We sat down at the table and just talked and had cake then Jade started talking, 

"everyone can I have your attention,please. Thank you all for coming to my girls surprise party I hope everyone is having a great time, Y/N has opened all her presents, except for one, from me".

 "You don't have to give me anything babe this is a great present in itself" I said  she grabbed my hand and asked me to stand beside her. 

"Y/N I love you so much and you know that. You and I have been through so much this past year that we've been together and I know I wasn't the nicest when we first met and I didn't really give you a chance but I'm glad I did because you are the best thing that's ever happened to me and one day I would like to spend the rest of my life with you, but for now I'm gonna give you this ring, not to propose but to remind you how much you mean to me and that one day I will marry you" she finished with tears in her eyes and put the ring on my left finger. 

We were both about to cry I wrapped her in a hug,  and  everyone was clapping. After a couple hours everyone left telling me happy birthday I put my presents up in my room and Jade was helping me. Tori came up to my room, 

"hey, Y/N we're going to visit my aunt for two days and I convinced my mom to let you stay home since you don't really know her and since its your birthday i thought you would wanna spend the night in with Jade" she said, Jade smirked at me and winked. 

Tori gagged and said "gross, well you're welcome" I walked over and hugged her goodbye and she left.