Cuddle me (edited)

AN// I think this story might end soon, it's been really fun to write but I just don't see it going anywhere else.I'll give y'all a good ending don't worry 😉 

Y/N POV
After school Jade and I went over to her house and watched movies. She wanted to watch a scary movie so of course, one of them had to be the scissoring. I made popcorn and grabbed grapes because I was trying to be healthier. I gave Jade her popcorn and sat down next to her. We shared a blanket and halfway through the movie she put her hand on my thigh and I looked at her. She started to kiss me but I pushed her away and started tearing up. 

"I, um I'm not ready yet" I stuttered out and she looked at me sadly

 "since the incident, it just reminds me, just not right now I'm sorry" I explained.

 She wiped my tears "No Y/N, I'M sorry; I wasn't thinking. You don't have to be sorry, you went through something traumatic it's usual to feel this way, don't ever apologize" Jade said and kissed my forehead. 

"We can just cuddle" she stated as she wrapped her arms around me. She looked down at me,

 "you didn't deserve any of this babygirl and I'm so sorry you had to go through it". 

After the movie she took me home and decided to stay the night,

 "Jade I'll be fine I promise". 

"I know you'll be fine but I still wanna stay" Jade said as she looked at me 

"you don't want my cuddles" she continued. 

"Of course I want your cuddles baby but I don't want you to stay because you're worried about me" I told her, she walked over to me and said 

"I wanna be here for you, to make up for the days I wasn't, because I feel responsible for him hurting you" she choked out like she was about to cry.

Jades POV
I really did kind of feel responsible, if I would've been here he might have not done anything and if I wouldn't have dated a homophobic, two faced asshole Y/N wouldn't be a target.I just needed to be here for her and make sure everything is okay with her mentally and physically.As I laid there cuddled up with my girl all I could think of was 'I'm gonna marry this girl and I wanna do it soon' but in the back of my mind I was thinking 'what if she doesn't want to, what if she never wants to' I want kids and a life with her forever.

Couple mornings later

Y/N POV
I woke up and I heard the water running and realized Jade was in the shower. She has been really patient and loving during this hard time and she never brings it up unless I do first. She told me we wouldn't do anything sexual again until I was ready and yeah I am still nervous but I trust Jade and I know she would be gentle and make sure everything's okay just like always, plus I miss her. a lot. I heard the door open and I decided to surprise her I pretended to be asleep but I heard her sifting through clothes. 

"Don't put on any clothes Jade West" I said with the covers over me,

 she looked at me confused I motioned my finger telling her to come closer.

"I'm ready, Jade, I'm so ready I already got naked. I'm naked under these covers baby, and I want you" I whispered the last part.

Her eyes got big, she gave me her seductive look, and she kissed me on the lips then started kissing my neck. We made love for the first time since the incident and she was gentle and made sure I was comfortable, it was very sweet. She laid on top of me on my breast and we held each other close our arms wrapped around each other never wanting to let go.

 "Thank you Jadey for being there for me and being patient" I told her and she replied 

"as long as you are happy and comfortable, that's all that matters, I just want you to know I would never, ever take advantage of you,I love you so much babygirl".

 I kissed her and grabbed her hand, "I know you wouldn't and thats one of the reasons why I love you".

Jades POV
I don't really talk about it to Y/N but she has court in a month and I'm a little nervous. My only wish is that he stays in prison forever but I don't think that'll happen. I just want her to feel safe and I hope I make her feel safe. When she went back to school everyone knew about it because Beck was pretty popular, especially with the girls. I was worried some of the assholes would make it seem like Y/N was faking it but I don't know how she would, I mean she has a pretty big bruise because of what he did.When we walked into the school a lot of people were looking at us, but mainly Y/N, she looked up at me sadly, I put my arm around her protectively and held her close as we walked by her locker. 

"Everyones looking at me Jadey" She told me and I replied

 "I know baby don't let it get to you" I smiled at her and she gave me a half smile back.

Y/N POV
When we got to class I heard some whispering and I tried not to let it get to me. During lunch I heard people talking about me and saw them looking at me. 

"I can't believe she would lie about that, Beck would never do something like that" one girl said and her friend responded 

"yeah that attention seeking whore lied about it for sure".

 Andre, Cat, Tori, Robbie and Jade all looked at me 

"stop it, leave me alone stop acting like I'm so damn fragile, I'm fine" I yelled which stupidly brought more attention to myself.

 "See what I mean, attention seeking" the same girl said with a chuckle,

 "fuck you,you don't know what I've gone through" I screamed and ran away to the bathroom. 

I was sobbing and it was getting hard to breath I heard the door open everyone walked in; even Andre and Robbie came in.