Christmas with the gang pt 2 (edited)

Y/N POV
This morning I woke up to an empty bed, Jade was spending Christmas morning with her family but in the afternoon the gang was coming over and we were going to do a Christmas gift exchange. I drew Andres name but I also got Jade a present, a black leather bracelet with two hearts, one with my name on it and one with Jades and the day we officially got together, 9/15/12 and it says I love you always at the bottom. Tori and I got the hot cocoa ready and soon everybody started coming in, they put their present under the tree, grabbed hot cocoa and sat on the couch, I sat on Jades lap. One by one everyone got their present. Andre loved his present it was a signed songbook, by his favorite artist. At the end Jade and I gave our presents to each other, she opened hers first. 

"Awww, Y/N I love it thank you babygirl" she said as she hugged my waist and kissed my neck, 

"okay, my turn" I said excitedly.

I opened the present and it was a collage of pictures that we've taken, cute ones funny ones, the first time we made love and the picture that started it all- her singing to me at nozu.

"I love it,Jade I'm gonna hang it up now" I said giving her a kiss and running to my room. 

Jades POV
Y/N was taking a while trying to put up the picture so I went up there to see what was going on, it was hilarious. She was standing on her tiptoes trying to put the present up but it wasn't working.

 "Will you come help me Jadey, I can't reach"she huffed, annoyed.

"aw is Y/N too short" I teased and she frowned and started walking away I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall, she gasped.

 "I was just messing with you baby,I think your shortness is adorable" I said and her eyes widened in shock,

 I chuckled at her reaction, my eyes went to her lips and back to look her in the eyes. She connected her lips to mine and inched her hand down to my ass and grabbed it, her hand staying down there while we were kissing. Y/N pulled away and we were trying to catch our breath. I put the picture up and she kissed my lips thanking me.

   Y/N POV
I kissed Jade and thanked her after she put my picture up. I pulled away,put my hand on her chest and just stared at her 

"what's wrong Y/N" Jade asked. 

"Nothing, absolutely nothing love, I was just admiring your beautiful face, your perfect kissable lips, adorable nose, beautiful raven hair and your amazing blue green eyes I get lost in every time I look at them" I said.

Jade started blushing "stop Y/N" she said smiling, I pecked her lips softly and grabbed her hand taking her downstairs.