Kiss and makeup? (edited)

Y/N POV
The weekend past and Trina took Tori and I to school today because obviously Jade wasn't going to take me to school. I spent pretty much the whole weekend crying and playing back the whole situation in my head. At school, Tori and I were waiting by my locker for the bell to ring Cat came up to me and gave me a hug,

 "I'm sorry you and Jade broke up Y/N I know you loved her" she said but I corrected her

 "I still love her Cat, but we both just need a little time, it'll all be okay". 

Cat looked at me like she was trying to decide if she should speak or not, 

"I'm not supposed to tell you this because Jade's my best friend but, I'm gonna tell you anyway because I love you both and I want you to get back together" Cat paused to catch her breath and continued, 

"last night after she left your house she came to mine crying her eyes out about how she shouldn't have been so jealous and she was stupid to listen to your mother she wants you back but she wants you to have your space but all night she was worried about what you would do, she didn't want you to hurt yourself again, she was so sad I've never seen her like that before, she really loves you Y/N and she wouldn't do anything to hurt you on purpose" when she finished Cat was almost crying and so was I.

 I was being crazy, I love her and she loves me, sure I was still upset about her not trusting me but I believe her about Beck and not being able to trust anyone after that. Jade walked into the school and we were just standing still looking at each other Tori nudged me getting me out of my trance, she's just so beautiful. Jade looked at me sadly and walked passed me putting a piece of paper in my back pocket. I took it out and looked at the note, 

"dear Y/N, I was trying to figure out how I could say this and I didn't want to text it all so I just decided to write to you like people did back in the day ;). But seriously I am so very very sorry, I shouldn't have listened to your mom I should've known she would try to sabotage our relationship, if we even have one anymore. I didn't get any sleep last night because I was so worried about you and how you were feeling I just wanted you in my arms and I can't wait to have you back in my arms again, if I ever do. I know I messed up but I will do anything to fix our relationship because you are the most important person in my life. I miss you, I miss your laugh, I miss your smile, I miss your body, I miss your hands, I miss your lips, I miss cuddling and waking up to you in the morning, I miss kissing you and most importantly I miss your love. I have been a jealous jerk and I'm sorry. I just want you back in my life and in my arms. I love you so much babygirl please come back in my life". When I was done reading I sprinted away, "where are you going Y/N" Cat said and I replied "to get my baby back". 

Jades POV
After giving the note to Y/N, I went to the bathroom and cried for what seemed like hours but it was only 20 minutes. I cleaned my face and walked to Sikowitz class, I really missed Y/N, I needed her, she made me feel complete. I walked into class and Sikowitz asked

 "what's wrong Jade",

I explained to him what was going on and he said 

"she loves you Jade I know she does I see the way you look at each other, you guys are great for each other. She told me about her mom and how you helped her, you're a great person Jade West" 

I was about to cry again but everyone started coming in but I didn't pay them any attention because I was waiting for the only person who can make me happy in any situation just by looking at her. When she walked in I froze, just looking at her, for the second time today she just does that to me. She ran over to me crying, put her arms around my neck and hugged me,I never wanted to let her go.We were both crying and she pulled away first, looked at me and kissed me.

 "I love you Jadey, so much and I never want to lose you again" she said and I replied

 "you won't baby,I will be here from now on I promise, I love you babygirl". 

Everybody was clapping, especially Cat because two of her best friends were back together.

Y/N's POV
!!!!!!!!
After school we went over to Jades house I walked in and grabbed her hand dragging her to her room. I looked at her while I took my shirt and my pants off, leaving me in just my underwear and lacy bra. Jade just stood there I walked over and shut the door facing away from her I took off my underwear and bra. I turned around and walked close to her, she was staring at me, I kissed her lips and kissed her all the way down to her collarbone. I was playing with the end of her shirt and she took it off. I unbuttoned her jeans and she took them off fast, kissing me again she grabbed the bottom of my hair and pulled on it gently. I grabbed her ass and kissed her chest pushing her onto the bed. She looked up at me since I was on top of her and smirked the next thing I knew I was on the bed and she was on top of me, kissing my lips all the way down to my stomach she grabbed my hips and pulled my body closer to hers. As she was looking at me she inserted her fingers and started pumping them, I moaned her name. Her head went between my legs and she started licking me, I was scratching her back and we were both moaning. She was kissing up and down my leg up to my breast, licking and sucking them, it was absolute heaven. When I came she looked at me and smiled "you are so damn beautiful baby, I love you so much" she said to me. My heart was beating so fast we've been together for almost a year but she still gives me butterflies. I flipped us over so I was on top and I started sucking on her neck leaving hickeys, I went down and started eating her out but as soon as she was about to cum I took my mouth away and she groaned. I grabbed her hands and brought her close to me and kissed her while I was fingering her. She was grabbing my hips and moaning, when she came she was shaking in my arms. I held her close as she came down from her high moaning my name and laid down with her in my arms. We cuddled and held on to each others naked bodies, never wanting to let go.

 "I guess this means we made up" Jade said and I laughed.

"I love you so so so much babygirl" Jade said.

 "I love you too Jadey, I missed you" I said snuggling against her shoulder.

This girl means the absolute world to me, I kissed her goodnight and we fell asleep.