What can I do? Just trust me. (edited)

Y/N pov
I walked in to the house and Tori looked at me, she patted the seat beside her and I sat down. She hugged and comforted me as I told her everything that had happened, why the hell would she think I cheated on her I've never even thought about being with someone else because I was so happy with Jade. Sure, we started off on the wrong foot but after she came up to my room that night our relationship had been amazing up to this point, I love her and I don't want to lose her but I don't even know what I did. Tori and I just sat on the couch and she let me vent to her, I had no idea what I was going to do. 

I ended falling asleep in Tori's arms and Trina woke us up telling us it was time for school. We walked into Sikowitz class and he asked the question everyone else was wondering 

"where's Jade" and I just replied,

 "I don't know somewhere starting rumors about me".

 Just then Jade walked in and sat in the back of the class like always and I sat with Tori. 

"Of course you're sitting by Tori what else would I expect" Jade said and I just sighed.

Sikowitz asked "Jade why are you starting rumors about Y/N". 

"It's not a rumor Sikowitz, there's proof" she said. 

 I replied angrily,  "oh yeah is there a picture of me having sex with a girl or of me sucking face with another girl...no there's not, you are the only girl I have been with in my entire life because my mother had never let me be myself which is why I left her and I can't believe you are treating me this way after all that happened between us and you finally met her and saw the way she acted now you're kind of acting like her and it's really pissing me off, so why don't you just go ahead and break up with me or whatever, it would definitely make my mom happy, so you can get back with the person everybody knows you really wanna be with, I'm so done with this bullshit" I stormed out the door and cried in the janitors closet

Jades POV
Everyone was quiet and all eyes were on me, but the person I saw first was Beck, he was smirking because he thought I wanted to get back together with him. 

"Did Y/Ns mom talk to you Jade, have you figured out who she really is" Beck asked, 

"you and her mom planned this" I exclaimed obviously angry and he just smirked.

How could I be so stupid to believe her mother, whats wrong with me I left the school, got into my car and sped to her house.

Y/Ns POV
Mrs Vega took me home and I was currently sitting on my bed looking at the collage Jade made me for Christmas. I have been crying nonstop ever since we got home, I love Jade and I thought she loved me. Tori finally came home, I heard her and another pair of footsteps, her and Trina came into my room. They sat on my bed and both stayed with me as I let my feelings out,

 "I can't believe she would treat me like this after all I went through and what we've been through together, I don't know who put that idea in her head that I would ever cheat on her especially with Tori because number one you're straight, number two you are basically my sister and three I HATE cheaters why the hell would I become one myself" I finished and put my face in my hands.

After venting and crying for an hour we turned around and I saw the absolute last person I wanted to see. 

"Jade you need to leave, now" Trina told her,

 "no Trina, I'm going to talk to Y/N so you leave, NOW" Jade said a little more threatening than Trina.

 They looked at me and I nodded my head letting them know they could leave they both hugged me and left the room. I went over and shut the door so we could have more privacy, I looked at Jade sadly. 

"Who had the proof that I was supposedly cheating on you" I asked her, 

she looked down at the floor embarrassed and said,

 "Your mom told me at the restaurant". 

"MY MOM TOLD YOU" I screamed and she backed away a little shocked, 

"MY MOM TOLD YOU I CHEATED ON YOU AND YOU FUCKING BELIEVED HER" I continued screaming. 

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm really sorry. The only other person I've been with used to flirt with other girls all the time and would let girls flirt with him and I didn't show it but I felt like I wasn't good enough for him because other girls had to give him attention for him to feel good and it gave me trust issues, I just wanna be good enough for you because I love you too much to lose you" Jade said as she was crying. 

Jades POV
Y/N walked over to me and wiped my tears and she said,

 "I only have eyes for you Jade, you are perfect to me, theres is no reason in the world for me to cheat on you because are everything I need" she gently put her hand on my cheek and we stared at each other for what felt like hours but it was only a few minutes. She finally spoke,

 "I love you Jadey, so much but if you can't trust me I don't think we should be together, maybe we need a break" Y/N said sadly and I just stared at her.

 "No, Y/N I don't want a break I don't want to be with anyone else I want you" I exclaimed as I started crying again.

 "I wanna be with you too Jade but I can't keep doing this over again, you've been jealous of me and Tori for a while now, one of my biggest things in a relationship is trust, if you can't trust me enough to where you have to listen to the women who's wanted to ruin our relationship since we got together knowing what she did to me, maybe we should take a break until you've learned to trust me instead of my awful mother" she said and at this point we were both crying. 

"Please leave Jade, I need to be alone" Y/N said 

and I asked "what can I do to get you back", 

"well for starters you can trust me, that would be pretty fucking nice" she said angrily and I took that as my cue to leave 

"I love you Y/N I'm sorry" I said and she replied

 "yeah, me too Jade".

 I sat in my car outside her house for thirty minutes crying because I was so mad at myself, I screamed at the top of my lungs out of anger. How could I be so stupid?

Y/N POV
Tori gave me some space for a while and then she came up to my room with her mom.

 "I'm sorry for cussing Mrs Vega I just couldn't take it anymore" I apologized.

 Mrs Vega left and it was just Tori and I, 

she asked "you didn't do anything did you", 

I replied with a small smile "no Tori, I promise". 

She hugged me and I cried for the fourth time today in her arms until I fell asleep.