The date (edited)

This is just a filler, so I apologize and I time skipped a few months :) 

Y/N POV 
I was at home getting ready for my date with Jade we've been together for ten months and they have been amazing an amazing ten months. We were going to this cute little restaurant and then going to the beach to look at the stars. She came to pick me up I was wearing black boots with black ripped jeans and a red striped shirt and my black leather jacket. My hair was half up half down with a messy bun I put on mascara and lipgloss.Jade came to pick me up and she looked amazing as always, I kissed her hello and we headed to the restaurant.

Jades POV
I decided to take Y/N to this cute little restaurant so we could spend some one on one time together. We sat down and talked, she told me she felt kinda bad about the Beck situation and she feels like it's her fault he's not in the group anymore. 

"Baby it's his fault, he's the one who broke your trust and everyone agrees we don't want to be friends with him anymore, so it's not your fault" I said comforting her.

 I needed to go to the restroom so I excused myself and left the table, when I was in the restroom Y/N's mom was there.

 "What are you doing here, Y/N doesn't want to see you" I said to her,

 "oh I know she doesn't want to see me, I came to see you, I have some information for you" she said.

 "Okay, tell me" I said slightly annoyed 

and she continued "Y/N is cheating on you". 

I stood in the bathroom and just stared at this crazy women, she would do anything to get me to break up with Y/N. She pulled out pictures of Tori and Y/N, in one picture Tori had her arm around Y/N and was cuddling on the couch and another with them in Tori's bed cuddling. The last picture she showed me was them walking to lunch together holding hands, I started to get really mad. She said she's loyal, she said she'd never cheat on me, that's complete bullshit, but it's her mom showing these to me so how do I know they aren't altered. 

"Did Y/N tell you Tori and her aren't a thing and Toris apparently straight" her mom asked me,

 I replied shakily "y-y-yes" 

and she showed me a picture with Tori and I think Y/N kissing, the other girl was at a weird angle but it looked like Y/N, 

"are you sure that's her" I asked and she said 

"Yes it was taken at her house".

I was furious, I didn't say anything to the woman I just stormed out of the bathroom. 

"Babe what's wrong, what happened in there" I didn't respond to her just put money on the table and dragged her out.

 "Stop Jadey your hurting me" Y/N said,

I let go but I was still walking fast to my car. The car ride was silent because I was still fuming, I gave everything to her and she even told me nothing was going on with her and Tori before I even asked her to be my girlfriend.

Y/N POV
I was so confused the date was going so well and then she came back from the bathroom all pissy. 

"When you said you'd never cheat on someone I'm surprised you didn't choke on all the shit you were talking" Jade said bitterly.

 "What the hell are you talking about I'd never cheat on you,I love you Jade" I said with tears in my eyes.

 "That's bullshit" she said as she pulled out of the driveway,

I ran inside the house bawling my eyes out I couldn't breath, my heart was in my stomach. I think I just lost my first love but I don't even know what I did. What the hell happened in that bathroom?