Raven

Tini POV

This was Gumball and I's fifth time coming to the hospital. I was enjoying myself. I was learning about all of them. Gumbo told us about his pet dog Riley. His dog was his best friend, but one day Riley stopped come to see him. His mother told him it was because Riley had a new home with a new amazing family.

I learned Ky's mom was an arcitect that taught an arcitecture class at a college. Her father was one of her students. Ky knew all about arcitecture. It was really cool. I mean, Gumball knows about arcitecture too, but he knows about everything.

Den doesn't remember loosing his legs. One day he was at home in a house far from the Candy Kingdom and the next he was here, unable to walk.

When we visited Raven her room was covered in streamers and ballons. There was a vase full of flowerssitting by her bed with all the colors of the rainbow. When we entered Raven smiled, over joyed.

"Oh, what's the accation?" I asked eagarly.

"It was my birthday yesterday..." Raven answered shyly.

"Oh how old are you?" I asked. I love birthdays. They are so much fun. When I was little on my birthday I would go to a fancy returant with my family and Marshall's family.

"Fourteen. My mom, sister and her boyfriend all came and each gave me a present." As she spoke her smile some how got bigger. I smiled and sat on the edge of her bed. We continued to talk about her party until we were interrupted by Dr. Ice Cream.

"Excuse me, Your Majesty, Ms. Sequoia, may I have a word?" We both nodded and walked to him. I quickly waved to Raven before exiting and she waved back.

"What is this about?" Gumball ased once Raven's door was closed.

"Raven. Her sickness is getting worse. Much worse. I'm afraid we have no way of stopping it. At the moment it looks she will be dead in one to two months." The words I heard seemed to cut into me like a sword. That sweet girl, just 14, dead, in a month? "We informed her mother just earlier. She should be hear any minute. We- we haven't told her yet. I was hoping you two could be there. In my experience the outcome is better when the patient has people she cares about with her." Just as the Doctor was finishing and Gumball started to nod, the entrance door swung open and through it appeared Rose and what looked to be their mother. Their mother looked just like Rose, only older and had black hair and not made of liquorice. She looked to be half demon half some sort of candy person. So kinda like Marshall, but with candy person in him... and a girl.... and older....

"Hi, excuse me, Dr. Ice Cream, uh, hi. I'm Drezelda, Raven's mom. Where is she?" Drezelda said, obvious, stress, sadness and a little bit of going cra cra in her voice.

"Mrs. Liquorice, your daughter doesn't know she's dying. We called you so you can be there for her. Please take a deep breath and stay strong." Drezelda nodded and stood up strait. That's when she noticed us.

"Your Majesty, you must be Tini." She turned to us and shook our hands. She seemed so nice.

Dr. Ice Cream opened the door. First entered Drezelda and Rose. Rose knelt next to Raven's bed and Her mother stood behind Rose. Gumball and I walked over to the foot of her bed and stood there waiting for Dr. Ice Cream to say what we all dreaded. He did annonce it but I couldn't hear him. It was as if my mind was thinking to loud for me to hear the rest of the world. I saw though. I saw Raven's face go from confused to why her mother and sister were there to completely blank. She seemed to be just staring into space as tears started to roll down her face. Some time during this Dr. Ice Cream left, leaving it so everyone in the room was teary eyed.

"This isn't fair." I whispered to myself, more tears falling.

"I know." Gumball whispered to me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to fix this. I'll find a cure. I promise." He promised as I dug my head into his chest. "I promise."