Love

Tini POV

I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded by light streaming through a window. It took me a moment to realize where I was, but when I did a I smile appeared on my face. I turned to see Gumball, just waking up. When he saw my he too smiled, and kissed me on the lips.

"Good morning." He whispered. I wrapped my arm around his shirtless chest. There was a knock at the door and a voice.

"Prince Gumball, your majesty? There are people here to see you." Peppermint Maid called to Gumball.

"Crap. I'll be right there." He shouted to Peppermint Maid, and mouthed to me 'I'm sorry'. 'It's okay' I mouthed back, us both now getting dressed. Once we we're changed I climbed to the window sill and was going to fly out, but Gumball wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the neck one last time.

"Love you." He whispered.

"Love you too." I said then flew off.

Marshall POV

I woke up with Ashley half laying on me. Her arms wrapped around my neck, her leg around my waist, wearing nothing but her black laced underwear. I had one hand on her waist and one under my head, wearing just my boxers. I saw as her eyes fluttered open. Our eyes met and she moved fully on top of me.

"You know we've been secretly dating for a while now, so now that your sis and her boy toy know shouldn't everyone?" She said her face barely an inch from mine.

"What are you saying Ash?" I ask, pushing the streak in hair in the middle of her face behind her ear.

"Do you think it would be insane if I moved in with you?" She asked looking into my eyes. It was silent for a second as I gathered my thoughts. Ashley and I living together. I don't see anything wrong with that.

"Marshall.... Anybody in there?"

"Yeah, yes."

"Yes what, yes you're in there, or yes you want me to move in?" She asked.

"Yes, it would amazing for you to move in. I would love it." She smiled amd kissed my neck.

"Awesome." She whispered in my ear then continuted to kiss me.