Good-Bye

Anastasia's POV

I still feel the pain in my chest when I think of my parents. It feels as if my chest had imploded, or rather, collapsed into itself. Sometimes I find myself sobbing myself to sleep.

I know it was Gumball's job to take care of his people and stop my mom. I also know it wasn't only him that stopped her. But for some reason I can't become angry at anyone but him. Maybe it was because he was the one to deliver the news about my father's death and my mother's dreadfully painful banishment, that ended up with my mother losing her powers and just before being banished from Earth, snaping back to reality at the sound of my crying just in time to sorrowfully call out to me with a plea for forgivness, or maybe I was just growing out of an old friend. Whatever the reason, I wasn't really up for staying here to realize. I had to get out of Aaa and get over whatever feelings I'm having on my own, without Marshall and Tini hovering over me 24/7.

"I'm gonna miss the fucking shit out of you." Tini's spoke just a tad hint of a hiden feeling of tears in her voice that to a stranger would be completly unnoticable, but to her friends was a rare moment.

"Go ahead a let it out Tini." Marshall mocked patting her on the shoulder.

"Shut up." Tini responded harshly.

"Woah, don't bite my head off! I just tryin' to help you with your feelings."

"Why are you leaving my with these idiots?" I chuckle. I'm going to miss them. Even Gumball, a little at least.

"Whatever you've made your choice."

"Bye guys..." A tear falls down my face as I hug each of them and sit on my broom. I look back once more before lifting off the ground and zooming away.