Oh No

Marshall POV

"What did you do to her?" I yell revealing myself from my invisibility.

"What are you doing here? Whatever that doesn't matter we need to get her to the hospital section of the castle." Gumball picked up Tini's limp body and leaded us through the castle and into the hospital.

"What happened your majesty?" Nurse Pound Cake asked as we entered.

"There was an incident with an experiment in my lab. She took some pills and passed out."

"We need to get her on a heart monitor ASAP." Dr Ice Cream ordered, "Your majesty, can you contact Dr Prince to come and help us, this is more his area of expertise."

"Yes of course." And with that the medics took Tini, Gumball left to contact Dr Prince and left me in the waiting room, alone.

Gumball POV

I rushed to my bedroom where I left my holo-pendant. Thank glob I thought to give one of them to Dr Prince.

"Come on, come on, where is it, where is it?" I whispered to myself rummaging through papers on my shelfs and desk. "Aha!" I grabbed it from under some crumpled ideas for eternal life or something else not important at the moment.

"Prince Gumball, how are you?"

"Dr Prince there has been an incident and we require your assistance. Please, come help us as soon as you can."

"Yes, your majesty, right away." I took a deep breath. I hope he arrives soon.

Marshall POV

It took fourteen minutes twenty seven seconds. That's how long it took Gumwad to contact Dr Prince and for Dr Prince to get here.

"How is she? Is she going to be ok?" I asked worriedly.

"The pills she took caused her heart rate to go up."

"It shouldn't have made her pad out though." Gumball interrupted his voice dropping with frustration, most likely not from Tini being hurt, but him being wrong with his calculations.

"It didn't just make her pass out. Her heart stopped beating all together. She was legally dead for forty three seconds. Luckily for her, we got her back." Dr Prince spoke and with every word the pain in my chest got worse and worse.

"You could have killed her!" I yelled and grabbed Gumball's collar. How could he do this to her? She could be dead and it would be his fault.

"Marshall..." Gumwad said struggling to get the words through his throat. "Marshall. Please. She'll hate you if you hurt me." I froze. He was right. I loosened my grip and he feel on his back.

I hovered through some double doors that Dr Prince had come from before. I went down the hall looking through windows at kids with broken bones, old people hooked up to monitors, and finally, Tini. She was hooked up to a heart monitor. She was awake looking out the window. She didn't notice me hover over until I tapped her on the shoulder, startling her.

She turned her head towards me revealing red puffy eyes.

"Whoa, was Miss Tini crying?" I teased sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Hmf......" She slumped onto her side and began to fiddle with the seme of my shirt. "Was I really dead?" She asked almost unsure if she wanted to know the answer.

"That's what Dr Prince said. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just scary to think I was dead. I'm really happy to see you." She spoke, sitting up as her eyes began to water.

"Aw, Tini!" I leaned forward to give her a hug. "It's ok now. You're ok now." I whispered in her ear rubbing her back.

"It's ok."