A Project

"I have a project for you." Tini bubbled as she excitedly entered Gumball's lab. It had been two weeks since the accident and Tini was released from the hospital a week ago, her heart completely stable.

"What is it now?" Gumball muttered concentrating on some test tubes with purple and green liquid.

"I'll tell you but first..." She smiled gently, walking to the table and stood across from Gumball, then exclaimed, "Mess up!" Then she quickly crouched down taking cover under the table just in time to hear a small explosion from Gumball losing focus and spilling all the purple chemical into the green. Tini instantly burst into laughter when she stood up and saw Gumball's soot covered face.

"Those could have been dangerous chemicals. You could have gotten hurt." He scolded brushing off his clothes.

"But they weren't! Besides if they were dangerous chemicals you would have locked the door." Tini replied crossing her arms.

"That's not true, because I know you would find a way in anyway." Gumball argued, finished with brushing of his clothes and now looking for something to brush of his face.

"Yes but I know you and you would lock the door anyway because you'd hear me trying to get in so you'd have time to get the dangerous chemicals out of my reach." She argued back, walking over Gumball and using her black sleeve to brush off his face.

"Fine you win, now what was that project you had for me?" He asked, interest sparking in his eyes.

"Hmm... Should I tell you? This is a big responsibility. Emphasis on the big. I don't know if you can handle all that responsibility." Tini taunted, making Gumball more excited to find out what it was.

"Tini. Just tell me what it is." Gumball demanded.

"Okay fine. The project is..." She paused to build up the dramatic effect,"The secret project."

Tini then went into deeper details of her plan. What they'd need for their project, when they'd need to be done, all that stuff. It took a while. About two days. But eventually they were finished.

"Okay. I think we're done." Gumball concluded.

"Eeeeeee!" Tini screeched, "This is so perfect! Omg I'm so happy I could kiss you!"

"Really?"

"I ah, I didn't say anything, I just ah-" Tini stared but was interrupted by Gumball leaning closer and kissing her, right on the lips. He kissed her and she kissed back.