Aaa

Anastasia POV

It feels like forever since I've seen these hills. Felt this breeze. Smelled the kingdom completely made of candy, or seen their gummy prince. I missed it. A lot. Part of me was nervous. Afraid of confronting what I ran away from. But the other part of me was overly excited to see him.

I had butterflies sworming in my stomach as I approached the castle. The big entrance doors lead me to the hall where Gumball stood, Marshall coating above him.

I saw him there. I saw him standing, and when his eyes met mine I lost control. I lunged towards him and hugged him, surprising him. I then stepped back, grabbed Marshall's foot, pulled him down and hugged him too.

"I missed you guys so much." I said almost tearing up.

"We missed you too." Gumball said paying my back.

"Tini." Marshall whispered. We all turned our heads to the door where Tini stood nervously.

She almost didn't come. She was so scared that everyone would hate her for leaving, but she knew she'd be a terrible queen if she didn't.

"Hi." She said as Marshall ran up to her for a hug. She hugged back, testing her head in the crook of his neck, clenching her eyes to keep from crying.

"I'm sorry." I heard her mumble, "I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry." He said back letting go of the hug then they walked back to Gummy and me.

"So you said something about Phantom?" Tini said, making the room tense.

"Yes. Claira informed me that a letter addressed to you from him said that he was going to attack Aaa."

"What are we going to do?" I asked quietly.

"Fight. Phantom is powerful but so are we. There is no wear this will be easy. There is also a very slim chance of no...fatalities... but we must fight with everything we have." Gumball said with a stern face.

"What are we supposed to do until he gets here?" Marshall asked.

"Find the best fighters in Aaa. Explain what's going on and hope they help." Everyone nodded and a tense silence filled the room, add it sunk in.

War is upon us.