Once Kind, Now Evil

Marshall POV

Everything was going as planned. We had warriors from all over Aaa, the Fire Kingdom, Spiky Village, Slime Kingdom, Wizard City, Wildberry Kingdom, Lumpy Space, Goblin Kingdom, I even got some worriors from the Nightosphere.

I was sitting on a window sill in Gumball's castle when an explosion shook the kingdom. I looked outside to see a black void open in the sky. Out of it came a normal sized man with dark wings the size of this castle. I turn to get Gumball, but he was already heading for the door, holo-pendant in hand. I followed hoping Tini and Ana would be quick to getting here.

Gumball saw me in the window and stopped. "Get your soldiers. In going to sound the alarm and get the Gumball Guardians. Good luck." He said then headed to another door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ana POV

A loud explosion almost shook me out of my seat. I looked out of the window and saw the void and person with big black wings.

"Tini!" I yelled grabbing my broom. She slid down the banaster.

We flew fast, to the green field where the void had appeared. As we arrived I could hear armies from all over Aaa coming to fight. The sound of their footsteps shook the ground with each march. In the distance I could see a portal opening to the Nightosphere. Suddenly I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. This was it. The chances of us surviving or even getting close to beating him were so slim.

Warriors from different kingdoms stood behind us ready to fight. Within minutes we were all here. It was time to fight. Phantom slowly descended from the sky. When he reached the ground we were eye to eye. His eyes were black with a purple glow. His skin was pure white. His hair was long and black. He wore a back sit with a purple tie. He was defiantly scary looking. His gaze gave me shivers down my spine.

"You must be Tini!" He said handing his hand it for her to shake to it. Does he actually think she would shake hands with a killer? A mass murderer?

"So are you going to try and kill anyone out are you going to play nice?" She taunted, obviously trying to hide her nervousness.

"Oh fiesty are we? And so many warriors. You must be proud. Well let's get to the fighting, shall we? Get give me a second." Phantom raised his arms and a portal broke through the ground. In the portal was a waste land of people of all ages hooked to two tubes. One draining energy and one full the person with dark energy. Phantom pull out a girl with slick black hair and crystal blue eyes. I didn't recognize her, but I know Tini did.