Gibblets

Marshall POV

"Hey Marsh." Ashley greeted me with a smile, as I entered her house. Her house isn't very big, one floor one bathroom, one bedroom, a living room, a kitchen and that's it. When you enter the house you go straight into the living room. The living room is the biggest room in the house, but is still not too big. It only has one couch and a tini tv set.

"I'll go get some drinks, k?" Ashley said pointing in the direction of the kitchen. I nod and take a seat on the couch. When she returns she has two sodas and a suductive smile on her face. She hands me my drink, sits cross legged on the couch next to me, and begins to play with a stand of my hair.

"So, you know that Tini friend of yours?" Ashley asked, I nodded already not liking where this was going. "Well, you know how mortals make me feel, um, weird, I guess? Well, I know you guys have been friends for a long time and stuff. Well, this Tini girl, is like, the worst. She makes me feel like I'm the mortal and she's the wizard!" I almost couldn't beleive Ashley would say something like, but then I remembered, Ashley isn't exactly your everyday living being.

"And your point is?" I asked, very very annoyed.

"Well I just think that she it's really the kind of person I wanna be around. She makes me feel, less than, ya know?"

"Well she is a queen. And not really a mortal. And my sister."

"But she's not really your sister, either. I'm just saying, I don't want to be around her. So I'm giving you a choice. Your "sister", or me." I could not beleive me ears. Was my girlfriend really making me choose between her and my sister? I mean Tini isn't really my sister, but she might as well be!

"Ashley. Do you even realize what your saying?" I said angrily, trying not to yell.

"I'm sorry, I just don't get why you like family so much! I hate my family! I'd rather be around mortals then them!" Ashley and her parents didn't get along. Her dad was an alcoholic and her mom was never around, always on buisness trips. When she was a 18 she bought a potion to give her powers and make her a wizard. She used her magic to make her dad disappear and transported herself to Aaa.

"Well, maybe that's because your family sucked. That's not your fault, that's not anyone's fault. You were just unlucky. But don't make me choose between two people I love because you had bad luck." I was yelling now, I couldn't help it. I looked to her to hear her response, but there was none. With holding all the anger I felt I turned to the door.

"Bye." I said not looking back. I didn't need to. I knew she didn't care. Like I said. She isn't exactly your everyday human being.

****************************************

FYI: The name makes no sence and that's because I asked my friend, @lolluver10, what to name my part and she said gibblets because of some markiplier video. So yeah. That's why.