Chapter 30

not edited

-Xander's POV-

"It hurts! Make it stop!!" I scream holding on to my bed sheets and biting my pillow.

Lucero is gone. She left. I woke up and I felt so great and then I was told she had ran away for some reason. She is my soul mate. I had not been rejected so our mate bond is still excisting and strong . This has been going on for two weeks.

Two whole weeks

"Xander please let me give you a sedative to calm your nerves and everything, please we don't want you to be like this" RoseEl whispers as she massages my shoulder.

I sob, I feel the tears run down cheeks as a sit up and breathe in. My chest is tight and my heart is in pain. I breathe in and close my eyes tightly.

"Okay" I tell RoseEl and they all sighs. By they I mean Sarah, RoseEl, and Elijah.

I am the next Alpha of a pack and I am in a room crying.

I can't help it though.

My mate left.

RoseEl comes back and injects my arm. My body immediately starts to feel numb. This feeling is so familiar, I hate it. This felt like when my father used to hurt me. He would hurt me so much I would become numb. My body would start to give up.

"Rest. We'll talk when you wake up" Elijah nods and I close my eyes.

*'*

"Are you ready to talk" I look up and see RoseEl sit right across from my bed. I sit up straight and nod.

Sarah and Elijah are here too, Lucero was their friend, they deserve to listen.

"Okay. Once Lucero shifted I immediately knew she was different. She is what you call a powerful. So far there are only two in the world, three with Lucero. Powerfuls are able to heal themselves, moe things without touching them, and read people's mind" RoseEl explains.

"They shift back into human form with clothes on. They are meant to be for good , but one of the powerfuls, whose name is Karmen, has not necessarily used her powers for good. She kills without feeling guilt, she doesnt care. I think Karmen has found Lucero and has started teaching her what she can do" RoseEl finishes.

"Doesn't she feel the pain that Xander feels. Wouldn't she come back?" Sarah asks

" Powerfuls can turn off pain. You two haven't mated so she can turn off the pain right now, but after a mating process she can't. "

RoseEl looks at me making sure I was doing okay.

"Where is Karmen?" I asks feeling anger grow inside me.

"Xander you are mad right now, I won't tell you till you are calm" RoseEl says

"Tell me!" I command using my alpha tone.

RoseEl flinches. "They are a state away. I'll find out the exact location and tell you as soon as I can" she leaves the room.

I find you Lucero and I'll bring you back.

______________

^-^

We have 10.2K Reads!!!

Bsiabdhkqosbeiwk

What!!!! Yaassss

~R.xx