!Things YOU need to know!

*Just imagine you have pink hair and Itachi's mask passed to you :)

Name: Sasaki Uchiha

Age:15-16

H/C: Light Pink

E/C: Black Onyx

H/L: MidBack    

Height: 162 cm

Voice: Sora Amamiya(Touka Kirishima)

B-day: July 29   

Facts:

-You were a highly-skilled ANBU member at the age of 11 a few times stronger than Shisui Uchiha but, of course, you have your own limits while going all out.

 -Your Sharingan already has three tomoe. You had the three tomoes at the age of 11. And you'll be getting there why. You awakened it at the age of six with two tomoes, (Just like Itachi). BUT that's not all.

-You never laugh, but only smile, unlike the old days.

 -*You draw your own Sharingan Technique's* At first, you just had the Mangekyou Sharingan. It's abilities are.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 Unkown (It's a surprise).

 -Your personality is like Sasuke but you have the temper of Sakura *CHA!!!*.

-You secretly don't like attention, but if you really need to gain some you do it in a meaningful way. But if you're mad, you won't hesitate...

 -You and Sarada are super close.

 -You and The Seventh Hokage(Naruto) are Bestfreind's.

 -You were taught Medical Ninjutsu by your Mother. You automatically had your Mom's Super strength which is probably a lot stronger than Sakura or Sarada(Even if she is already grown-up).

 -You were part of the ANBU Black Ops.

 -You would always train with Kakashi or your Mom when you were still 12-13. That's where you learned Chidori.

-Your chakra natures are Wind, Lightning, and Fire.

-Your Medical Ninjutsu can heal the MHA characters, and the Sharingan works on them as well.

-Your best-known skill is speed, Chidori, and strength. You barely use your Sharingan( I know It's weird)

-You can be a second Sasuke sometimes... It means sometimes you are nice and sometimes you are an Emo-Duckbutt like him... 

*I couldn't think of any else so that's the end...SeeYa in the Story......ANDDDD I wrote by my own HUMANITY way 'cuz I  haven't watched Boruto yet...Anyways enjoy???  THIS WILL BE THE FIRST ONEEEEEEEEE...There will be lots of editing.

A/N