A Plan

All the kids parents were gathered in a private room at the ministry as Hermione laid out her master plan.

"So, this machine has took quite a lot of time and effort from all of us. And even though it's still experimental. It is our best shot, it's the only thing we have so far.

"It uses extremely advanced tracking charms that will find not only the time but the place as well, that each group has traveled to.

"Now listen carefully, you won't know what expect, once you make it to the other side. There may be death eaters, people who've died, yourselves. But no matter what, you must find out what they've learned and get rid of those memories. And you probably won't have long to do it

"The fact is we dont know how long you'll have on the other side, before the archway appears, and once the archway appears you must come back or you will also be trapped in time.

"Now there are risks, the machine has never been used before, its quite possible it won't even work, but we dont have time to spare. And on top of this only two people can travel between the archway at once, or else the machince would loose power. And you wont just be trapped in the past, you'll be lost in the anomaly, the space time continuum, trapped between worlds, and no ones ever made it out.

"So we'll have to decide two people to go on each mission. There are also a few tips to add before we begin preparing. The only exception to the memory charms are younger children 5-6 or younger, and Dumbledore, not that he should remember everything but maybe just the memories of the timetravellers and the erasing of his memories, you dont want to completely erase what happened.

"Also, I would extremely suggest that when the archway appears, and adult comes back in the first set and last. And once again, only two at a time."

And with Hermione's plan unvailed Harry interjects with, "Any questions?"

Draco raises his eyebrows, "how are we to decide who gets to go?"

(A/N)
So finally an update for you guys. Hope it was worth the long wait.