1995 Grimmauld Place

Rose POV
Me and Jazz were catching up when we heard loud footsteps upstairs. I immediately knew something was up because we weren't supposed to be above the second floor.

We grab our wands and rush upstairs. As we reach the third floor landing a loud bang can be heard.

Almost right away I notice Hugo, Lily, Alice, Grace and Roxanne in Albus' room.

"What are you guys doing?" I yell as me and Jaslyn rush into the room, knocking over something I believe.

Before they can answer there's a flash of bright light. Lily, Grace, and Hugo scream. And we vanish.

~

The seven of us land in a pile of limbs in the entry hall of what looks like an old, more grimy version of Grimmauld place.

"Ugh Hugo get your fat arse off of me," I hear Lily say, somewhere to my right. But I can't look that way because of Grace's leg.

"Rose baby you're smothering me," Jazz says from beneath me. I untangle myself, get up, and go to offer my hand to her but as I do so I notice we're surrounded by the Order of the Phoenix. I also notice, Uncle Harry, Mum, Dad, Uncle George, and... Uncle Fred in the kitchen doorway.

I raise my hands above my head, "please we mean no harm, you can take our wands, give me Veritaserum, whatever you need to do."

The crowd of people looked on skeptically. "Bill, go call Dumbledore, tell him to alert Snape and Mad-Eye. Tonks go check on Ginny," Pops says seriously then nods towards who I presume to be Remus Lupin.

"One at a time take your wands out of your pockets and roll them towards me," Remus says gruffly.

I bend down and roll my wand towards him. Jazz follows after me, then Roxanne, Alice, Lily, Hugo, and Grace.

They look a lot more comfortable knowing we don't have our wands, still reasonably skeptical of what we're doing here.

"State your names and how you got here." He says nodding towards me.

I gulp, "I'm Rose Weasley, this is my girlfriend Jaslyn Thomas, my brother Hugo, my cousins Roxanne Weasley and Lily Potter. And that's Alice and Grace Longbottom. We came here from the year 2022. I have no idea how we got here to be honest.

All I know is my cousins Albus and James along with Scorpius Malfoy went missing a week ago. In there place was a broken time turner. They had Albus' room taped off, we weren't supposed to go anywhere near it.

My dad and mum were at the Ministry helping try to bring them back. Me and Hugo were meant to spend the night with Lily, Teddy, and Victoire at Grimmauld Place. Jazz, Grace, Alice, Roxanne and some others came over to visit.

While I was talking with Jazz I heard footsteps upstairs. Knowing we weren't supposed to go up there we went to see what the commotion was.

These five were in Albus' room. We rushed to check on them but it was too late. There was a flash of bright light and we were gone, then we appeared here."

It was a solid minute before any noise was made. That noise being a clapping noise. Coming from Dumbledore??

Everyone turns towards him, "why don't we all go have a seat? Molly be a dear and fix some tea."

{A/N}
I'm the queen of cliffhangers