How Great is Time Travel? (Part 2)

Rose is having a great time despite the fact that her and Jaslyn were separated. Yeah, see everyone thought it'd be a good idea to keep Jazz, Grace, and Alice in the new room. And then leave Rose and Lily to play it awkward with their moms who are barely any older than them.

Now, Hermione and Ginny to their immense credit are taking it better than expected. But Rose really wishes she cuddle with her girlfriend at night whether than try to make small talk with her 15 year old mum.

Ginny and Lily are getting along greatly. They were honestly so alike but so different at the same time. And Ginny is taking being a mom in stride once she got used to the thought. However Lily would agree with Rose on the fact that she wishes her and Alice could share a room.

Grace mostly hung out with Hugo while the girls were being all lovey-dovey. And while she was used to this, their was usually more to cure her boredom than hanging out with Hugo, Harry, and Ron.

Ron was doing well with Hugo, as long as they were playing wizard chess, exploding snap, or something and he was to distracted to think about who Hugo was. Though he could hardly look at Hermione. And Harry was having a great time, making fun of the two of them as often as possible.

Well at least it was great fun until they turned the tables on him. And most the time they didn't even have to say anything. He would blush and stammer anytime Ginny was around. Not to mention the tension you could feel anytime Harry and Lily were in a room. Yes, Harry seemed to have it the worst.