Questions and 2022

Lily POV
I look at Albus hesitantly, "okay what?" I raise one eyebrow.

He leans down to whisper in my ear.

The shock is visible on my face, "There's no way you could possibly know that unless me or Petunia one told you..."

Albus looks me straight in the eye. Oh God he has my eyes.

Without warning I throw my arms around the three kids, one older than me.. but it didn't matter of course because he was my grandson.

"So tell me about the future," I say pulling out a chair to sit facing them.

James and Albus look down sadly, Scorpius looks around the room.

"Well, there's no war going on in the future." Albus says trying to sound happy. War didn't come without a cost did it? What is he hiding?

"Ohh things are a lot better society and legally wise for werewolves and gay people," Scorpius says winking at Remus and Sirius, then grabbing Albus' hand.

"There's not much we can tell you, it'll give too much away. But we can say it's better and that's all you really need to know right?" James asks smiling sadly.

I narrow my eyes but before I can say anything James - my James - says, "alright, but don't go thinking this conversation is finished." (Oof my Jily heart)

~meanwhile in 2022~ Teddy POV
The parents are in a frenzy. Draco, Harry, Ginny and Hermione have hardly left the Ministry of Magic since the incident.

I've been in charge of Lily since, and the other kids on and off. Since a lot of the adults have been up there to help.

At the moment Ron was gone at the Ministry with them to help. This meant I had been tasked with watching Rose and Hugo. Even though I wasn't really watching Rose, she had to stay over here because it quote on quote, "makes us feel a lot better knowing you're safe Rosie." 

Not to worry though, Victoire has been staying with me, and Lily. Dominique and Louis wanted to stay too but Fleur refused to let them anywhere near Grimmauld Place until something was done about what had happened and the whole mess was sorted out. When they complained Bill told them that I had enough on my hands.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts suddenly by a knock at the front door. The place was probably finna get a lot more crowded.

I open it, ahh of course Fred II and Roxanne, Hadley and Jaslyn Thomas, and the Longbottoms. (If you don't know who they are check out my next gen insta fic, it'll probably make more sense)

"Hey guys," I say opening the door wider as to let them in.

"Where's Rose?" Jaslyn asks looking a little anxious.

"Rose is probably in Lily's room reading," I look over at Alice, Roxanne, and Grace. "And last time I checked Lily and Hugo were on the second floor landing placing chess."

The four start to run off, "guys remember the third floor is off limits."

"Gotcha," I hear Jaslyn yell before running in the direction of the stairs. The other three follow behind her.

Fred, Hadley, and Frank follow me back into the living room.

"Any news?" Fred ask going to sit in one of the armchairs pulling Hadley into his lap.

I go to tell them that there's been absolutely no news whatsoever when a crash from upstairs along with several screams.

The five of us pull our wands out and run upstairs, me in the lead. Besides Victoire we all had younger siblings up there.

But when we get to the second floor, they're nowhere to be found. I reach the third floor landing and look to Albus' room, the door was open.

We stop at the door and stare in shock for a second before Victoire says, "We have to call Uncle Harry now."

"What?" I yell. "They'll kill me."

"I'm with Teddy on this, we can't just sit around and do nothing, while they do everything," Fred says.

"I don't know, Victoire's got a point guys," Frank says slowly.

"Have you lost your mind?" Fred yells, "First it took my best friend, now my sister. And you expect me to sit around?"

"Don't even go there, James is my best friend too. And if you hadn't noticed it took both my sisters, count it two!"

"Hey guys don't fight," Hadley interjects.

Victoire looks up at Hadley, "Well what do you think?"

"I - I think - look I agree with Teddy and Fred, I'm not just gonna let my baby sister be stranded in time."

"What if we get stranded in time? We don't even know if we'll go to the same time as them. Plus Adriana is pregnant, I can't just go wondering off in time. Some of us have lives" Frank says.

"Honestly," Fred says barging in the room, Hadley on his heels. He grabs a handful of dust. "No-" Victoire yells.

For a second nothing happens. Then with a flash we're all gone.

{A/N}
Hmm who do you guys agree with? (Oof first time I've updated early lmao) ((also I think it may be my best chapter so far))