Introductions

James POV
Me being the oldest took charge. "Professor, what year is it?"

"My dear boy, it is currently 1977." We all bore shocked looks on our faces. Not that anybody could see quite that well as it was still very dark.

"1977?" I yell in question. Dumbledore nods his head in understanding, "Ah I see, what do you say boys we take this to my office?"

And then he turns and struts off towards his office, us following numbly behind. "Pumpkin Pastries," he says to the gargoyle. I would've laughed if it wasn't such a bad situation, that's the password back home.

We walk up the winding stairs to his office and while it's sort of familiar to all of us, it just seems different.

"Now would you boys be kind enough to explain what year you came from and how you got here. It must be from a very advanced time period if you've got a time turner that can travel back years." Dumbledore says sounding confused.

"We came from 2022, you see. I'm not sure how it happened, you see there was a time turner on my bed and I'm not sure how it got there but it was there and we- I mean I not we just me, might've accidentally crushed it. And then we were here."

"Okay and you were all three in the room when it happened, correct?"

"Barely, James here came in at the last second... What did you want anyway?"

I look down guiltily but only for a second, "you know I don't even remember."

Albus doesn't look like he buys it but before he can say anything old Dumbles does, "So can you boys introduce yourselves?"

"I'm James Sirius Potter, Gryffindor Chaser, and I just graduated last year. I'm thinking of either going into the Auor Academy, doing professional quidditch, or taking over the joke shop with my cousin Fred, at least until his sister is out of school. I haven't really decided yet."

Dumbledore looks seriously deep in thought but he nods his head as for the others to continue with introductions.

Albus looks down nervously then sighs, "I'm Albus Severus Potter, 6th Year Slytherin, and I figure I might become a writer, go into the Daily Prophet with Mum or something, I've always preferred writing to reading."

"I'm Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, 6th Year Slytherin, Albus' boyfriend and I might become a teacher or maybe take over Poppy's position when she retires, or I could go into the ministry, perhaps the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. As you can see I'm not quite sure yet either," Scorpius says a lot more boldly then I'd have thought he ever would. Him and Al have really grown, together and separately.

"Ahh so you boys must be the grandchildren of James Potter and Lily Evans, and you young man I presume must be the grandchild of none other than Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Do tell me the future has changed."

"It has changed, my dad defeated Voldemort when he was only seventeen, he's the only person known to have survived then killing curse, and the first time it happened he was only a baby." I drown on proudly.

"Oh this is wonderful news boys but don't go to reveal too terribly much of the future, although either way it goes  I  must be oblivated once you leave anyways. Do you perhaps think it would be wise to tell James and Lily once they get to school?"

"I suppose they would probably figure it out anyways, but do you mind also telling Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew." Albus says quietly.

"Of course Albus," Dumbledore says, "Now I'll go add an extra sleeping chamber to the 7th year boys dormitory. You boys just wait here."

As soon as he's gone I turn to Albus in shock, "Why would we want Peter Pettigrew to know?"

"That way we don't raise suspicion, he's still one of our grandpa's best friends no matter what he does in the future. They're not even in the order yet so therefore he's not giving information to Voldemort yet, and you better not even think of killing him or somehow changing the past."

"And why not?" I question abruptly. "Because," Scorpius answers instead of Albus. "If you did that we'd probably go back to a world where Voldemort was in charge or he's dead but it was Professor Longbottom that killed him and you guys may not even exist."

"Oh" I mutter quietly knowing they're right. But before I can say anything else on the matter Dumbledore comes back to lead us to our sleeping chambers.

{A/N}
Yes I finally updated, I've got big plans for this story.