Where Are We?

Scorpius POV
When we appeared in the strange place a series of things happened around us. James muttered, "Oh shit," the same words I had used before we came here. Albus reached out for my hand and was whispering sweet nothings in my ear. He really wanted to make sure I was fine.

I actually don't think I'm bleeding anymore. We get a good look around us. We're obviously in a Hogwarts hallway but I didn't recognize it. And it was very dark. So it was either late or during summer holidays in whatever time period we ended up in.

"We need to get Scorpius to Madam Pomfrey."

"I'm afraid Poppy and the rest of the staff won't arrive until tomorrow as it is still a week before school starts. Might I ask you boys for an introduction?" I hear a voice say.

We all quickly turn around at the sound, and stare dumbfounded at the man we've only ever seen in portraits. The man my boyfriend holds the same name as.

".... Dumbledore?" We all question at the same time.

"Yes, tis I, and who might you be boys?"

{A/N}
I'm gonna end it there I have some more ideas for what's to come but I thought that'd be a nice spot for a cliffhanger. My deepest apologies that the chapters are so short, I'll try to make them longer, honestly writers block is a pain in the- neck lol.