Settling In

~1977~ Sirius' POV
Before we could finish the conversation Dumbledore and McGonagall came in saying we must get back to the common room everyone will be waiting.

And they were right. The common room was filled to the brim with students. All of Gryffindor I presume.

We all turn towards Dumbledore. "Some of Professor McGonagall's nephews are staying here at Hogwarts, in Gryffindor tower to be specific. It is of utmost importance that you keep this a secret. If everyone can do that we'll bid you goodnight."

When Dumbledore and McGonagall leave people start heading up to bed. The 6th year prefects leave for duty and leave our group alone in the common room.

"Do you think it would be alright if I told Dorcas, Marlene, Mary, Emmiline, and Alice?" Lily questions.

Albus turns towards her, "I suppose it would only be fair but if I were you I'd make sure it was okay with Dumbledore."

"You're probably right, well James and I have to be off." They head off presumably towards their new chambers. It's still weird to think James won't be in our dorm this year.

"I'm going to bed." Wormtail says yawning and turning to go up to the dormitory.

The remaining five of us sit around the fire.

We sit there in a comfortable silence before James II sighs, "I guess I'll be heading to bed as well."

When Scorpius starting falling asleep on Albus he carries a protesting Scorpius up to bed as well.

After about a minute I whisper into Moony's ear, "Why don't we go take a shower."

~1995~ Rose's POV
"So, do I have any other grandkids?" Molly asks excitedly.

Everyone looks towards me. I guess they decided I'm the only one who can talk. I roll me eyes then smile affectionately at grams.

"Well Uncle Bill has three kids. Victoire, Dominique, and Louis. And then Uncle Percy has Molly and Lucy. And you know, there's James, Albus, and Fred but we've already mentioned them."

"Percy comes back?" Gram asks breaking into tears.

I quickly reply, "yes it takes him a while but he comes around when it matters most."

"Who do I have kids with?" Uncle Bill asks hesitantly breaking through the silence.

"Fleur Delacour" I say mockingly, hoping to lighten the mood.

"Ohh yes, Bill's been helping her with her English." Fred says making all the Weasley siblings and Harry laugh as Uncle Bill turns beat-red.

After dinner when everything has calmed down Gram announces that Hugo is to be sleeping in Uncle Harry and Dad's room. And that she'll work on having another room cleaned out for all us girls, but for now we'd all have to share with Aunt Ginny and Mum.

{A/N}
Honestly this is just a filler chapter. Next one you'll finally find out where Teddy and them went.