The Burrow

Dominique POV
Ahh the Burrow. Don't get me wrong I love the Burrow dearly. But right now I was not having fun.

Me, Louis, Molly, Lucy, Lorcan, Lysander and a couple of others have been cooped up in here ever since the last group went missing.

Grams and Pops have been a wreck. Adriana, Frank's pregnant fiance has been staying here, crying a lot as well. And I understand the hormones are probably affecting here but Merlin's Beard how many tears can she hold.

Oh and that wasn't all. Lorcan and Lysander have not shut up since they got here. Louis claims to have "taken them under his wing."

Also Molly and Lucas, who are still fairly new to married life make the most sickeningly sweet, over affection, couple ever. Lucy and Sarah, who are engaged, aren't near as bad as them but they also aren't helping anything.

And dad refuses to let Andrew come over! I'm having a crisis. It's as if I'm the only one here who has any sense left.

My peace and quiet is interrupted by Lorcan and Lysander barging into my room, "Dominique-" "Come quick!"

~The Burrow~19??~Teddy POV
We land in a heaping pile on the floor of what looks like the Burrow but something's off.

(ANNOUNCEMENT ↓)
If anyone can guess the year Teddy and them are in I'll give them a sneak peak at the next chapter which will be up hopefully later this week.

{A/N}
Honestly I meant to make it a lot longer but I decided why not build some suspense.