Telling the Marauders {Part 2}

James' POV

"Potter I don't know what it is you've done but so help me if I get dragged into it-" Lily starts before I interrupt, "Oh cut the crap Evans, I'm just as clueless as you, probably more in fact, I came to school this year intending to put the past behind me." 

She rolls her eyes, "Suuuree." 

"Ev- Lily, I'm serious, I have no clue what's going on. I came for a fresh start, we all did... Well maybe not Sirius, but even he came to do better this year, we've all matured. I really am sorry for the way I've treated you, I was young and immature and didn't know the correct way to handle my feelings, I couldn't take no for an answer. I love you, and I know you don't love me. I'll always be here if you change your mind, but I've realized that you probably won't and that's okay. I'm not going to chase after you anymore, it's rude and inconsiderate. I'll ask you one last time and I promise it will be my last time, I know I've given you no reason to even consider going on a date with me but, will you please, consider it?"

Before she can answer though I facepalm, "Gods I am a dick, how did I turn an apology into an offer for a date."

"Ja-james, I think... I might actually... be.... considering.. youroffer." she says, causing me to jerk my head upwards.

"Really??" I say unable to keep the smile off my face.

Remus' POV

As we walk into Professor Dumbledore's office I notice there are three other teenage boys. One looks remarkably like Lucius Malfoy, one looks like a picture perfect version of Prongs, the last one looks similar to James as well, but he has Lily's eyes. It can't be...

Professor Dumbledore stands up, clears his throat, and says, "Ahem, these are the grandchildren of James and Lily Potter, as well as the grandson of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy."

And with that Sirius faints into my arms.

{A/N}

HAPPY PRIDE guys I've been super stressed and super busy lately, happy to give y'all an update. Next chapter will hopefully be out tomorrow!