What Happened Now?

Lucy POV
I watched as my older sister sat down on the couch muttering incoherently. Sarah went to try to help Dominique off the ground where she was still laying looking miserable.

I went to grab Adriana some tissue from the mantle as grams and gramps enter the room.

"What happened?" Grams asked hesitantly looking around the room.

Molly burst into tears along with Adriana and Dominique groans still laying on the floor refusing help up.

Seeing that nobody else was going to speak I say, "Another group seemed to have time traveled."

"What?!" They shout at the same time.

Grams looks around the room realizing who all is gone. "Do you mean to tell me, that Lorcan, Lysander, and Louis have time traveled to who knows where, with only Lucas to keep them out of trouble?"

"Yes," I offer up grudgingly.

"How did this even happen?" Gramps asks, "Considering we don't have a time turner?"

"I don't know," I answer honestly, "it all happened so fast, there was this big black hole thingy, Molly said it was a time-hole. After explaining what it was the twins tried to run into it. Then Louis and Lucas tried to pull them out, instead they got pulled in. And then they were gone."

"Faster then the blink of an eye," Dominique muttered from the floor, "I didn't even get the chance to go in after them."

Molly rolled her eyes at her granddaughter, telling Arthur to go notify everyone else and heading to set in her armchair.

"And why, would you want to run in after them?!" She questions.

"Because, no offense Grams, I feel like a prisoner here. At least if I time traveled something interesting would be happening."

I roll my eyes as well, going to set between my sister and fiance. Sarah seemed to have given up on helping Dominique, who seems to have taking quite the liking to laying on the floor.

"So what happens now?" I question.

Gram groans before simply saying, "We wait."