Back To Normal

Fleur and Angelina end up being the ones who go get the older teens. They found themselves lucky, considering the fact that everyone in that period who knew they were there lived in one house and it was fairly easy to alter their memories safely and get back to 2022.

Hermione and Ginny go to 1995 to get the younger teens. They had a really close call because not everyone in the order was at the house when they got there and they almost didn't get everyone's memories altered before time ran out. Somehow they made it though, call it luck, raw power, sheer force of will, who knows. It was a bit weird seeing their younger selves but they managed to ignore the emotion of seeing their loved one's who'd passed. 

Lastly Bill and Luna end up going to get Louis, Lorcan, Lysander, and Lucas. It was really easy since the only people who knew were a younger Luna and Rolf. 

Now everyone was back home, back with the people they loved, and things were slowly going back to normal. James was still grounded for life, but everyone else remained relatively out of trouble. Although nobody is gonna let Teddy babysit again anytime soon.

[A/N]
I know this is a super short chapter. It might seem like a cop-out but I hope you all enjoy the conclusion to this story. Maybe check out my other stories if you liked this and I hope everyone has an amazing rest of their day or night.