General Dating HeadCanons For Spirit Blossom Thresh

General Dating Headcanons for Spirit Blossom Thresh Coming Right uP

-A big Softie, he is commonly misinterpreted as a demon spirit who's purpose is to lure others to an eternity of suffering, when in reality he just's thriving to turn those flaws in spirits into blossoming potential

-The more you hang around him given that he is the father of the spirits around him eventually those spirits that are in lanterns perk up when they sense your presence, which basically means you are now the mother of these spirits too.

-While even being a big softie it shows in his interactions of affections with you, a beautiful spot he knows with a lake as the two of you cuddle up and admire the scenery or perhaps a quiet night under the stars of the spirit realm?

-Thresh is an Azakana, but more so a demon spirit who surprisingly has good intentions and perhaps the wrong execution. Unlike Vayne and Riven who are spirits who wouldn't let go of their pasts that in turn, they continue to not relish in calm tranquility, he actually has a pretty friendly personality.

-If you are in a state of living and he falls for you he'll be sad to see you ago, which in turn his children are sad to see you go, but he knows he'll be watching out for you after you pass from the realm of the living. -When you do pass into the spirit realm whether your spirit cannot accept the fate you've chosen and turn into an azakana or whether your spirit has moved on from past transgressions he'll be there to assist no matter what.

-Isn't one that results in the act of violence unless he absolutely has too but will teach some azakana or harmful demon a lesson if they mess with you.

-On the other hand, if you do choose to spend the rest of your mortality with him he is humbly honored and thrives to make the small window of time the two of you have and experiences to be wonderful

Wholesome Demon Boy that Just wants to bring out the best in flawed spirits -