Sett Period HeadCanons

-This man was raised with respect and manners. Especially to respect women no matter what, because of no matter if they are small and petite they could still possibly whoop his ass.

-When he first sees a red stain on the back of your pants or dress he immediately takes off his coat and wraps it around your waist or around you since its big enough to go down to your legs not caring if it stains his coat.

-Will take you somewhere secluded and tell you, and if anyone even dared to say a peep and embarrass you. They'll be met with a very tough mama's boy.

-Unless this isn't the first time this has happened he'll offer to buy you anything that you need. Chocolate? Already sent one of his fighters to obtain it. Cuddles? His arms are wide open. Just want to be alone with him and held? It doesn't matter how busy he is (unless it's really important) the two of you will already be on the trek to your home.

-He knows the situation is more embarrassing for you than for him so he'll try to not blush or be awkward about. (Though he's internally screaming because his ma never prepared him for this)

-If it isn't the first time he already has anything you need at the arena and even at his mom's house. The embarrassment on his face when he brought back a bunch of periods supplies home along with snacks was hilarious thinking his mom didn't see him. His mother of course already seen him but didn't say a word knowing who it was for, and just proud of her son in all.

- If you guys are outside of the pits and not near your house, to his mothers house you go.

-Finds your small tantrums funny but also helpless but learned to not mess with you too much. He learned the hard way when a cramp hit you the wrong way.

-If the cramps and pain is just too much for you he'll ask his mother if she can whip you up anything.

-Honestly just a sweet boy