How true Damage Members spend a rainy day with their s/o

Dj Yasuo: Enjoys using the weathers situation to spend some time with his s/o at home. Spends the time chilling and there will definitely be lofi hip hop music playing throughout the apartment. Will opt to play video games he hasn't gotten to, or simply if his s/o isn't up for it. The option to watch a movie will be up on the table, totally a sucker for the lion king.

Qiyana: Shes very annoyed and ticked off that something so simple as rain ruined her plans. Of course she's gonna stay in as to not get her fit ruined. Since she would already have been dressed by the time the rain hit, shes gonna rock that fit in her pent house. Along with her s/o of course. Expect to see a lot of what her s/o and her do throughout the day on social media.

Ekko: Takes this time to work on some lyrics and once he's either hit writers block or takes a break will invite his s/o out somewhere in the city. Rains never stopped him before so he won't let it stop him from enjoying his day now. Will also post a picture of him and his s/o somewhere enjoying thereselves in the city, purposefully tagging Qiyana.

P.s I didn't include Senna because of her husband Lucian and Check out the K/da version for Akali