Angel reader x Rhaast Smut

"Uhmph" you whimpered out as Rhaast had shoved you against the cool marble floor. "Must you be so eager?"

Constantly having archangels peering down and judging every decision made it hard for you to take any breaks. Nevertheless having the privacy and time to sneak away with your darkin lover was narrow in the time of the darkin war. After countless battles being countered, along with barely any resting period for thyself, you had just either wanted to be in a bed or in the arms of the enemy at any point both. While Rhaast did enjoy the uproar in slaughtering any creature that could have a chance to fight or not he generally missed you.

"This temple wasn't as heavily guarded with weakling angels, so I made quick work of getting through" he answered with a smug grin.

Pulling you closer his sharpened mouth brushed against your in imitation of a kiss. A pinch on your hips had you squeak out in surprise, leaving room for him to stick his elongated tongue into your mouth. In the wild kiss despite his teeth starting to poke into your lips, placing a hand on his cheek you deepened the kiss.
Chuckling Rhaast made quick work of your attire, after all, he was never the type to gently unravel it off you.

To your dismay he broke the kiss, hovering over you with hunger-filled eyes, and with flushed cheeks, you stared back. Starting from under your breasts he left a trail of small bite marks along with wet kisses on your warm flesh. As he dragged his tongue along your stomach, a shimmery wet trail shined in the dim light. Ripping and tossing your bottoms away he went further down relishing in the sounds you made as the darkin did so. A firm grip was placed on your hips as he began nipping and licking at the inside of your thighs.

A louder whimper than before had escaped past your lips despite the attempt to muffle it with your hand, to Rhaast it wouldn't matter because, in the end, you are putty in his hands. He made quick work of getting to your entrance and even quicker to start lapping up your already leaking juices since he discarded your undergarments with your bottoms. Your legs had wanted to close at the immeasurable pleasure but Rhaast had made sure you wouldn't move. Hastily wanting to grip on to something your hands splayed and entangled themselves in your hair as each lick sent goosebumps and trembles throughout your body. His claw-like fingers carefully flicked and rubbed against your clit, in response, your hips bucked forward. The knot in your stomach was increasingly heating up by the seconds, knees trembling you wouldn't last much longer under him.

Eyes clamping shut the build-up of heat had finally burst and a wave of euphoria washed over you.

"Rhaast.." you purred out lowly as your hips had bucked up, muscles clenching as your breath got caught in your throat.

In your dazed state, you watched as he licked his lips and leaned back and hooked your legs around his shoulders, and positioned himself to line up clearly with your entrance, pants being discarded some time ago.

"Are you ready for the main course my angel?" he asked as he squeezed your thighs sharply.

With glazed eyes you could feel the excitement and tingling sensation returning, the darkins actions already turning you on once more.

Answering you smiled,

"Of course my darkin of destruction"

Roughly yet slowly his length slowly slipped inside of your entrance, feeling the walls already squeeze around his tip growling and groaning till he was all of the ways in. In response, you gasped as his dick rubbed against your walls having you tremble. No matter how many times the two have you have embraced each other you still managed to constrict around him, though he was glad about the bored body he could please you. However he was on borrowed time, it would be a few hours until Kayn would regain access to the body so he wanted to make the most of his time.

In the flick of a switch, he eagerly began pumping in and out, though could already feel that tight knot forming once more. With shaky breaths, you relished in the feeling, as well as the thrill of being with a darkin. Every thrust had you melting under him, Huffs and groans filled the room as he swallowed hard, yet seductively slowed his pace yet deeply thrust into you at random.

Every deep thrust had you whimpering and mewling for the end of this pleasurable torment, Rhaast was close too as his growls and groans intertwined becoming louder and more broken apart. In a swift moment he began eagerly pumping in and out of you, the knot was tightening and your body felt hot all over. As your legs tightened around his shoulders you barely hold yourself still as a motion stilled. Hitting your g-spot once more was it took for that trail of fire blazing to combust. With choked up gasps you dazed as at Rhaast watching as it didn't take shortly for the pulsating feeling to overwhelm him. With a deathly grip on your legs, he soon let go slumping over you.

Being in reach to wrap your glistened arms around him the two of you stayed like that for a couple of minutes, listening to each other's breaths balance out and the feeling of his face nested in between your breasts.

"How much longer till you have to go?" you asked voice slightly above a whisper

He didn't answer instead choosing to lift you up off the floor and tread towards your bedroom that he had by memory, with the time he had left he would embrace you in his arms.