His Reaction to you in a K/DA Outfit/What he thinks about it

(a/n:The wonderful user to the under requested this, Enjoy!) 

KACZUSZKA_LIDZIA

Shen: The eye of twilight is happy that you do something that you enjoy very much. Though he could not lie when he found your voice harmonious maybe even more melodic than Sona's songs. Though not being able to keep a close watch on you worried him just a tad bit. But he has taught you defense and attack moves well and knows you can handle yourself. Heck, he'll even attend your concerts that are in Ionia or close by when he can. As for your outfit, it looked very well on you and fits you well when he first saw you walk in with it his face was all flushed just by glancing at you. + When he visits its a nice way to spy on Akali. 

Aatrox: Aatrox was not new to the form of music even though he hasn't heard much but metal. So when you told the war-driven darkin that you recently joined a pop group with your good close friends. At first, he was very confused, what was pop? Did humans find popping things a form of music? If so what a sad existence for mortals.Until you had explained to him that its a usual genre of popular music for generations these days. When you let him listen to some on your RunePod(iPod) he had a displeased look on his face, "How can anyone listen to this garbage clearly anyone who did have bad tastes in music. Apart from the music when you showed him your outfit he smirked with a tint of blush on his face while looking you up and down. If you somehow convince him to attend one of your events he'd swear he would kill any guy that even looked at you the wrong way. Even if attending social events was boring for him and maybe you, its to make you pleased. You're his queen.

Master Yi: The wuju master finds you appealing in anything that you wore whether it was for him or an event. If you asked him to attend any one of your concerts or parties you were invited to he'd of course accept.If Wukong was visiting hell also be invited to come given that he's a huge fan of Ahri and Akali. No hard feelings to you though. Even though Yi isn't used to be in crowds of large people since his village perished he wouldn't mind doing so for you. He'll also have to teach you the hard way for teasing him so much during the event.

Yasuo: Like Vlad enjoys more of your solo singing time with you. Most of the time you would enjoy dancing for him as he plays his flute perfectly. There are also so many songs you two have created just by spending time with each other. Your outfit also may have been inspired a bit from his clothing, just a bit. He first chuckled when he laid eyes upon it and commented that it looked quite cool on you.

Zed: In front of others Zed would not speak anything about K/da Popstars. One of the reasons was that he gets easily jealous and only you know it. The other is that you were one of the singers and he didn't need his pupils googling you like wide-eyed chickens.  Though he could not attend your events sometimes he'll listen to you sing at night as he holds you close to his heart to make it up to you. His opinion on your outfit was actually nice, he liked the way it looked on you badass and sneaky yet fluffy and cute. 

Kayn: Your shadow reaper was such a fangirl for the K/Da gang bit don't tell him you called him that though or hell act like such a tsundere. Secretly you've seen the couple of peeks he snuck at Ahri while you allowed him to hang backstage but a couple of smacks upside the head should do the trick. Though when he wasn't reaping souls or whatever for Zed he'd attend anything you'd like even if it's ridiculous. The outfits a bonus when he gets you all alone.

Rhaast: didn't find anything interesting about a pop star group of girls that you're involved in. He'd also wouldn't mind slaying the likes of them and even others, maybe you'd be an exception. Rhaast did find your outfit appealing in his own sadistic sick way. Probably was thinking how to cut up it would be with blood on it. But upon agreement, he was only to be with you if he didn't murder anyone or Kayn would be in control of his body again. (You use your magic so Rhaast doesn't permanently take control) Doesn't mean he won't hesitate to rip that outfit to shreds when he finally gets you alone.

Vladimir: In Vlad's view you were just absolutely ravishing blood red colored eyes. How could such thin pieces of fabric cover you up so well...Hiding your flaws and imperfections as a secret well yet captured your perfections as well. He was more interested in the private solo sessions you would provide for him on special nights. Your just as enticing like you were on live stage.

Brand: Your ever igniting Kegan was more of a traditional music guy and enjoyed the songs his mother used to sing for him. Though some would be surprised and take one look at his new appearance and assume he liked heavy metal or rock music. He liked it when you sang in the bars you two would go to at night instead of a huge stage in front of millions of people. Plus leather looked really good on you.

Varus: Before Varus became darkin he was fond of the traditional songs he heard of from his village before the Ionian and noxus war. He'll even Val and Kai the two Ionian hunters fused with Varus found your songs quite enjoyable. The purple-themed outfit matched with the while purple darkin thing Varus had going on and he favored it over some of your other outfits. Sometimes when you both were free time to yourselves you'd be sitting in his lap while you sang to him an old song that very few people heard, its the moments he cherished most.

Malzahar: Being that Malzahar was frequently gone randomly he's missed a lot of concerts and events. He rarely had time for such silly things that didn't really benefit the void. He knew how much singing really meant to you, so he'd accompany or drop you off to places you needed to be for a short time. The outfit you chose as your signature look was very cute on you but way to hot to be wearing in such places like Shurima. So when you do visit in Shurima he may alter your outfit just a tad bit.

Nami: The vastayan tribe which Nami originated from didn't really know what Pop music was, so she only had little knowledge of it. Mostly from her journey of hearing it from different locals in the area at the time. Even if she didn't need clothes and you did she would buy you different things that would look cute on you.In her eyes no matter what you wore or looked like was appealing to her. Traditional clothing looked very nice on you and was a nice choice for your pop outfit.

Neeko: Was always curious about everything on human culture, there was no doubt about it. Ranging from the food they ate to the way they spoke and their clothing styles and what they do for fun. When your curious chameleon-like mate laid her bright yellow eyes upon your outfit she was filled with many questions. WHy did humans change their clothing so many times to dance and sing? Neeko's people would dance with their Shomas and dancing events weren't so complicated. Neeko thinks Human culture is funny.