Who kisses the other on the forehead before they sleep

Azir: Being that he has a beak he'll just nuzzle your forehead as if it was a kiss. So being the only one with lips your the one to place a sweet kiss on his forehead.

Ashe: She does. As queen she always wants to make sure before the two of you fall asleep to plant a kiss on your head. After all, someone needs to keep you safe and warm an night.

Annie: Since you and Talon basically care for the pink haired child you both do. Depending if Talons on a mission or whether your out on an errand you would take turns tucking her in at night.

Brand: He'll plant a shy kiss on the side of your face. Many don't actually know but this fire element can control his temperature. It vary's from scolding hot to Luke-warm touch. He doesn't need to really sleep but if you ask him to join you he won't hesitate . Most of the time your to tired to move so he'll be the one to leave a warm kiss. Plus he's a good heater during the winter.

Braum: Of course he would be the one to do so . Hes keen on showing that he loves you every second of the day. Plus the extra small pecks of your face tickles.

Udyr: He does and you absolutely love it. The way his beard tickles your face is a calming feeling. If you do give him a kiss on his forehead he starts a tickle fight.

Darius: Darius isnt so prone to affection most of the time.Though if he isn't too tired he'll place a sloppy kiss on your head. Which is why you give all the kissu's.

Draven: Both of you do. It start out with you placing a small kiss on his cheek. Then he plants a kiss on your forehead and which ends in a make out session. 

Diana: Most of the time she'll quietly place a small smooch on your head. But if you do it she will smile and pull you closer. 

Taric: The gem lover loves spoiling you with affectionate gestures. So its no surprise when he does this before bed.

Master yi: You do. You just love giving him kisses anytime that you can. Just showing that you care for him in anyway brings a smile to his face.

Malazahar: It's pretty much a routine before the both of you fall asleep. If he comes back from a trip he'll also be sure to give make up kisses. He wants to show you he cares in someway.

Kayn: You do. Its cute to see him all flustered after you plant a kiss on his forehead. Although they'll be times he'll smirk and pull you closer.

Rhaast: When he is in control of Kayn's body he complains about kisses being weak. But he won't stop you at all. Guess he's weak to kisses. pwp

(Sorry for this bad preference i wrote some of this in the morning lol. Ill be posting another part asking what i should write next.Also i just thought up of random characters to do for this one.)