{Types of Parents}{HeadCanon}

*runs out of writers block jungle leaves this plate and runs back in*

Darius: I'd Feel as if Darius would have trouble and doubts about having a child because of his past relationship with his wife and son. Though if he did he'd try to be a better father figure than before. So he'd be the parent to try and raise his kid to be some type of warrior/fighter but probably not something in the field of war he already knows what it's like to lose one child. Would support his child maybe less if its something he finds useless like a musician or writer.

Kayn: Though he still has a lot to learn he'd be the type of parent in my eyes to encourage bad habits such as learning dangerous weapons at a young age or letting his kid wander around alone. But other than that he'd be a pretty responsible father even if he doesn't remember his as a kid. Would be wary about who's kid tries to befriend his unless that kid is already in the order. Btw Rhaast is the worse influence by far. "My kid can wield my scythe at the age of 7 what can your's do but cry?"  

Aatrox: Since he's a darkin and assuming he has a child by human means its gonna take a long time for him to be a good parent. See's no problem in bad habits such as letting his kid chase others with a weapon or Go on mass genocide. There was no time for taking care of kids in the darkin war or having them. Teach him how to be a proper father and in time he'll learn, but probably still wants them to be a fighter.

Fiora:  Would be a somewhat strict parent, teaches her kids that they don't need any woman/man to prove themselves. Is all about her kids learning fighting techniques or supporting them in whatever they aspire to be. Does NOT stand for any bullying or teasing don't make her show up to any school office. Discipline her children by no fun at all and probably more training.

Ziggs: Don't leave him alone with the kids. Worser influence than Brand. The type of parent to bomb places with his kid. Just don't.

Jayce: Jayce is the parent that probably thinks hes the parent that all the kids talk off. Well hes very wrong. Maybe he can fool the other kids but his knows whats up. Likely to start off bad at parenting, just take a look at his lore and anyone would understand. Though once he gets the hang of it ohhh boy. Embarrasing Parent mode engaged.

Xin Zhao: Since he is orginally from Ionia he might teach his children of the culture and demacian culture as well. More of the parent to tell his kids to respect elders and teachers. Would spar with his kids if he knows they are ready to face him, although he would go easy for his wifes sake. More of a strict and humble parent.

Brand: WORSE FATHER FIGURE. Teaches his kids to either burn things or cause destruction. Don't leave them alone with him.

Azir: Birb Dad. All that needs to be said. Though in all seriousness would want his kids to have a better life than he did. Kinda overprotective, might send guards with them anywhere they go. See's it through that they excel in education if they need anything he'll try his best to obtain it. This is his second chance at parenting he doesn't want to lose them too.

Kai'sa: Protective Mum. Knows when to give her kids space but still might need a little help. Wants to do and be at every event or activity her kids participate in. Doesn't remember a whole much of her parents doesn't want what happend to them happend to her kids.

Pyke: Teacher Pa. Teaches his kids everything he knows about the waters of bilgewater whether to fish or to hunt. He does worry but its more of i gave you one warning now whatever happens is on you. Loves when his kids ask to tell them stories of his and when they run up to him when he comes back home.

Swain: Unintentionally Swain might spoil his daughter. More in the way of "She will require this in her studies obtain it in a timely manner". Since he is the leader of Noxus he might be busy most of the time so he gets her a nanny if her mother is away or busy as well. As for his son he may expect more out of him but will slightly spoil/reward him for doing something outstanding(such as passing 20 quizzes with a high score) He isnt an entirely perfect father figure but for him its a new challenge, not so important but just as important as the rest.

Talon: Ok For the last Papa he isnt exactly the best of taking care of a child. He's an assassin that spends most of his days outside of the DeCouteau household how could he possibly take care of a child. As much as he dislikes it he will grow some sort of attachment to the kid and care for em. Don't expect him to change diapers anytime soon though, thats worse than the stench of blood.